LCT Airsoft LPPK-20 EBB Airsoft AEG SMG, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
The LCT Airsoft LPPK-20 EBB Airsoft AEG SMG is a powerful and realistic replica of the popular PP-19 SMG. Its external body is made of stamped steel, and the handguard and motor grip are made of heavy-duty injection-molded polymer. The handguard has a bottom and side-mounted 1913 20mm Picatinny RIS for mounting grips, lights, lasers, and other accessories. The enhanced ergonomic AK-12 style pistol grip is also comfortable and easy to handle. The lightweight folding polymer stock features six positions of adjustment and QD sling swivels on either side. The EBB bolt and ver 3 full metal gearbox with 9mm bearings are upgradable with standard TM compatible parts. The adjustable leaf-style rear sight and integrated 20mm accessory rail on the dust cover allow for mounting of optics or other accessories. The gun comes with two 50-round mid-capacity magazines with magazine coupler, and is wired to the dust cover with a small Tamiya connector. The battery is not included, but we recommend using a 9.6v small stick type or 7.4v stick LiPo battery.
Note: Optic shown is NOT included.
- Based on the popular PP-19 submachine gun
- Stamped steel external construction for durability
- Injection-molded polymer handguard and motor grip for a comfortable and reliable grip
- Handguard features both bottom and side-mounted 1913 20mm Picatinny RIS sections for mounting accessories like grips, lights, and lasers
- Ergonomic AK-12 style pistol grip for enhanced comfort and control
- 6-position adjustable polymer stock with QD sling swivels and folding design
- 20mm accessory rail integrated into the dust cover for mounting optics and other accessories
- Adjustable leaf style rear sight for precise aiming
- Comes with two 50-round mid-capacity magazines and a magazine coupler
- Boasts a heavy weight electric blowback (EBB) bolt for added realism and recoil