LCT LCK-19 AEG Airsoft Rifle w/ Side-Folding Adjustable Stock, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
The LCT LCK-19 AEG Airsoft Rifle is a true-to-life AK replica that is built to impress. The airsoft rifle is designed with a stamped steel receiver that replicates the look and feel of a real AK, with a heavyweight steel barrel, gas piston assembly, front sight and muzzle. The handguard assembly has been redesigned with a 20mm picatinny rail interface for lights, lasers, and other picatinny compatible accessories. The side-folding adjustable polymer stock with multiple QD attachment points provides users with the ability to customize the airsoft rifle to their preference. The full-length top rail dust cover provides plenty of space to mount optics, while the adjustable rear leaf style iron sights ensure that your aim is always true.
The LCK-19 AEG is powered by a full metal version 3 gearbox with 9mm bearings that is easily upgradable with most AK aftermarket parts. The airsoft rifle also features an easy to access and adjust hop-up system that allows for precise control over your BBs. With a muzzle velocity of 400-420 fps w/ .20g BBs, and a magazine capacity of 130 rounds, the LCT LCK-19 AEG Airsoft Rifle packs a punch. It is designed to shoot in full-auto, semi-auto, and safe modes, making it a versatile choice for any airsoft player.
- Realistic AK Stamped Steel Receiver for Authenticity
- Heavyweight Steel Barrel, Gas Piston, Front Sight, and Muzzle Components
- Redesigned Handguard with 20mm Picatinny Rail for Accessories
- Adjustable and Polymer Versatile Folding Stock with QD Attachment Points
- Full Length Top Rail Dust Cover for Ample Optics Mounting
- Adjustable Rear Leaf Style Reliable Iron Sights
- Compatible with Standard Version 3 Gearbox with Upgradability
- Convenient Hop-up Adjustment for Easy Access and Fine-Tuning