AIRSOFT STATION HASSLE-FREE RETURNS POLICY
Any product you purchase from Airsoft Station is covered by our straight-forward Returns & Warranty Policy. From the day you receive your order you are covered by our Returns & Warranty policy for 30 days!
- If you received a product that ended up being defective or changed your mind within the first 14 days? We'll provide a return shipping label for you to send your products in like-new condition back to us.
- After the first 14 days you can still send your products back by taking your box to your local post-office or UPS/FedEx location. We even offer a discounted return shipping label.
- Anything returned to us in unopened or like-new condition with all parts, accessories, tags, labels, etc. is eligible for a refund for the cost of the products if returned within the 30 day period.
RETURNS & WARRANTY POLICIES DETAILS:
Our Customer Service team is happy to help resolve any issues you may have been experiencing with your purchases from AirsoftStation.com. The following are important notes about returning any airsoft products for refund, store credit, warranty repairs, or exchanges. Please carefully review all the information below before proceeding with your return.
- An RMA # is required for all returns. To obtain an RMA # please request one from our contact page.
- The 30 day returns and warranty policy starts at the date of delivery.
- All Warranty related returns will be inspected by our technicians to determine warranty coverage.
- Return requests are answered in the order they are received. Please allow 1-3 business days for our customer service team to process your return request.
- All returns are subject to inspection by our returns department before being processed. Returns that are missing the factory packaging, are not returned in new condition, or show signs of abuse may be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
The following will void your warranty and ability to return an item:
- Attempting to disassemble, upgrade, repair, or alter the product in any way. This includes the removal of the federally mandated orange tip, any warning/safety labels or markings, SB199 or other state/city compliant markings for any airsoft guns on all orders to and from the state of California (or others that may require them).
- Use of low grade BBs. Do not use 0.12g BBs in any airsoft guns other than low end, entry level plastic guns (aka LPEGS). Using low grade BBs or BBs lighter than 0.20g BBs in any metal gearbox or competition level gun will cause damage to the gun and void all warranties and possibility of return. Airsoft Station does not cover internal warranties on guns damaged by the use of 0.12g BB.
- Due to the nature and use of airsoft products external damage and/or wear and tear is not covered under warranty of any product.
- Batteries that are not charged using a smart charger are not covered under warranty. A smart charger is required to safely charge all batteries.
- Use of LiPO/LiFE or any other high voltage/current batteries in guns not specifically advertised by the manufacturer as "LiPO-Ready".
- Garments or Tactical Gear/Apparel that is soiled or missing it's original tags. Soiled garments or those with tags removed will not be accepted under any circumstance and can be returned to the buyer at the buyer's expense.
Additional & Extended Warranties
- The warranty period for these products is determined by the manufacturer.
- Products may require registration upon the customer receiving them. It is the customer's responsibility to register their new airsoft products with the manufacturer in order to receive a warranty through them.
- All warranty work must be performed through the manufacturer. Please contact the manufacturer through their website or as otherwise stated on the documentation included with the product.
|Airsoft Station Tech Work
- Tech work, upgrade, repair, refurbishment and/or maintenance work is covered by a 14 day warranty period covering our parts and labor starting on the day the item is picked up or delivered.
- We do not cover a warranty on parts not purchased through and/or installed by Airsoft Station.
- We reserve the right to waive warranty repairs if the item has been deemed to be misused or the parts/batteries/accessories are outside of manufacturer's specifications and/or tolerances.
SHIPPING DAMAGE, LOST PACKAGE, AND MISSING ITEMS POLICY:
In the unfortunate case that an order should arrive with shipping damage we require that the damage be reported to us within 5 business days of delivery. We will gladly assist you by filing a claim with the shipping company for the damages caused. All original shipping and product packaging must be kept intact for the shipping company to complete the claims process. When contacting us we request that you send a detailed description on how you received the package along with as many detailed photographs as possible. This information helps us better represent the claim to the shipping company and will greatly reduce the time to process any refunds or replacements. We understand that these situations can be frustrating and apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused. We will do our best to make sure that your shipping claim is handled correctly and that a replacement be shipped out as soon as possible.
If you believe that your package has been lost by the shipping company please notify us immediately. If the tracking information shows that the package has been delivered we must be notified within 5 business days so that we can notify the shipping company. We will send out a replacement if the shipping company is unable to locate the package and confirms that it has been lost. Packages that have been signed for can not be reported as lost as the signature obtained at the delivery address is proof of delivery. Lastly, while we understand that mail theft is an issue in some areas, we cannot be held responsible for packages that are stolen if tracking information states the package was delivered to the address provided by the customer.
Packages that are shipped to a different or wrong address due to an incorrect address being provided at checkout are not eligible for a refund of any kind. We may attempt to contact you if we believe that the address you provided may be incomplete or invalid, however, it is your responsibility to provide an accurate address to avoid complications. If we are unable to contact you in a timely manner by phone or email we may ship your order to fulfill our shipping method deadlines. If you believe your package may be going to a different address than the one you provided us on your order you can attempt to contact the carrier and request that the package be rerouted to a local pickup location such as a post office or UPS/FedEx pickup location. Please note that these services are provided by the carrier and may incur additional fees.
If you believe that your package has been stolen by the shipping company please notify your local law enforcement immediately. We take lost or stolen packages very seriously any would like to assist you in opening an official investigation for missing mail. Furthermore, if you believe your package was stolen we are happy to assist you in filing any applicable U.S. Postal Inspection Service Mail Theft Complaints as tampering with mail is a federal offense. Please be advised as part of either process an official USPS Postal Investigator or UPS/Fedex Claims Agent may attempt to contact you, in person or online, to further investigate your claims. If you believe you were the victim of mail theft and have filed a police report please send us the Police Report Number so we can include it in the USPS theft investigation. Lastly, while we understand that mail theft is an issue in some areas, we cannot be held responsible for packages that are stolen if tracking information states the package was delivered to the address provided by the customer. If you are concerned that your area may be unsafe to accept deliveries at we encourage you to have packages delivered to secured pickup locations such as a UPS or FedEx store.
If items are missing from your package this must be reported to us within 48 hours of receipt of the package so that we can look into the issue. If you believe the missing items may be due to packaging damages in transit please following the steps listed in the "Shipping Damage" section.
BUYER RESPONSIBILITIES AND TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PURCHASING:
- By purchasing anything or using services from Airsoft Station, you certify that you understand that it is your responsibility to know the local, state, and federal laws concerning the products you are purchasing.
- You understand that the minimum age for purchasing airsoft guns is 18 years and you meet this requirement.
- You also verify that you have read and agree to any and all of Airsoft Station's policies. The buyer/consumer who purchases from Airsoft Station is responsible for informing themselves of all local and state laws.
- Additionally any person whom purchases from our website is responsible for reviewing and accepting all terms and conditions set forth on AirsoftStation.com.
- Once your order online or phone order is completed, the customer releases Airsoft Station of all liability related to acknowledgment of terms and conditions, policies, and product use liability.
- The consumer is also responsible for reviewing and informing themselves of all product warranty terms and exclusions to such terms as provided by any applicable manufacturer, distributor, or retailer.
PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY:
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Visa Checkout, and Amazon Pay. Payment options are selected at checkout. The charge on your credit card statement will appear as AIRSOFTSTAT or AIRSOFT STATION.
- Credit cards are charged at the time of checkout.
- This policy is subject to change at any time and at the sole discretion of Airsoft Station.
- Any refunds processed may take up to 5 business days to post to your account.
- Refunds issued are for the cost of products only and any restocking fees, return to sender fees, or other applicable fees incurred are deducted from this total. In the case where the fees exceed the value of the products no refund may be issued.
- Orders that are refused or undeliverable as addressed by the customer will be charged shipping both ways as well as any additional fees charged by the delivery company without exception. These fees will be deducted from any refunds issues for the order.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable as these are paid for non-refundable postage.
CHARGEBACK & FRAUDULENT PURCHASES POLICY:
- All fraudulent chargebacks are investigated and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Unauthorized use and purchases will be reported to the local law enforcement agencies of the state in which the order originated in.
- Airsoft Station cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized use of a customer's lost/stolen/borrowed/etc. credit card or payment account for any reason whatsoever. It is the customer's responsibility to maintain possession and security of their cards and accounts.
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY:
- We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason we choose.
- If you need to cancel your order we can do so if it has not already been shipped. We strive to fulfill orders as quickly as possible and have automated certain steps on approved orders to achieve this. In most cases the order can be canceled before shipping. However, it is possible that the order is shipped before we get your message. In that case a return request must be submitted. If an order has already partially or completely shipped you can request a return shipping label from our Customer Service team which the cost will be deducted from the total refund. Cancellation requests received before any packages have shipped will not incur any additional restocking fees.
- All canceled orders will be immediately refunded once the cancellation has been confirmed. Refund processing may take 1-3 business days to appear on the original payment account.
- All In-Store Pickup/Local Pickup orders that have been marked as Ready for Pickup and not picked up by the customer for 30 or more days will be cancelled and a restocking fee applied. Airsoft Station employees will attempt to contact the customer as a courtesy reminder using the customer's provided telephone number two weeks after the order has been prepared and the initial email notification has been sent. A final 1 month reminder will be performed via telephone and at that time if the customer does not make arrangements to pick up or have the order shipped to them the order will be cancelled and a restocking fee applied.
ITEM AVAILABILITY AND BACKORDERS:
- In stock items will be marked as "IN STOCK" Items marked otherwise are not in stock or are special order items which take longer to ship out.
- Items marked as Out of Stock and are not available for immediate shipment may be backordered at the customer's request.
- Cancellation of backordered items can be requested for either store credit or refund with no additional restocking fees.
- Pre-Order items are expected to arrive at our warehouse within 2 weeks. This timeline is usually accurate but delays can occur so this is not guaranteed.