Lancer Tactical Multi Mission Carbine Blowback AEG, 14.5", OEM by Lonex, Tan/Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $149
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
The Lancer Tactical Multi Mission carbine features durability and performance at a great price. If you're looking for an AEG with a modern, aggressive look this is a great option. Almost everything on the gun is made of a lightweight and durable nylon fiber. This includes the body and the free float rail system. The rail system also features a monolithic upper rail which covers the entire length of the gun. Fiip-up front and rear sights are mounted to the top rail. The sights flip up with the touch of a button and can also be removed from the gun entirely if desired. The body of the gun is also made of the same durable material which really helps keep the weight of the weapon down. The pistol grip is molded for a comfortable grip while holding the weapon, and the stock can be set to 6 different lengths as desired. The internals of the gun are very solid as well, which is to be expected of a gun who's OEM is Lonex. Lonex is well known for making high quality AEG parts and the parts used in this gun meet the same standards. A pneumatic blowback system is built in which gives adds recoil when the gun is fired.
Battery & Charger are not included.
- Made by Lancer Tactical OEM by Lonex
- External Materials: Nlon Polymer
- Length: 805- 885 mm / 31.7 - 34.9 in.
- Weight: 6.0 lbs.
- Gearbox: High Precision Reinforced V2 w/ 8mm Bearings
- Magazine: 360rd High Cap Flash Magazine
- Piston: 13 teeth half-tooth polycarbonate
- Outer Barrel Length: 368mm / 14.5 in.
- Inner Barrel Length: 363mm / 14.3 in.
- Muzzle Velocity: 420-430 FPS w/ 0.20g BBs
- Includes: Gun, Magazine & Instruction Manual
- Suggested Battery: 9.6v NiMH Nunchuck or 11.1v LiPO
- Pneumatic Blowback
- Adjustable Hop Up
- High Strength Steel 18.72:1 Gearset
- One Piece Free FLoat Polymer RIS
- Nylon Polymer Body
- Metal Outer Barrel
- Metal Buffer Tube