Lancer Tactical Proline 9" Keymod Rail w/ Picatinny M4 Carbine AEG Airsoft Rifle, Tan
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
Airsoft rifles with Keymod can work wonders for your Airsoft sessions, and the Lancer Tactical Proline M4 is no different. It comes with several accuracy enhancements and cutting-edge components to safeguard against damage. The top of the rifle features a nine-inch Keymod rail that works with numerous accessories, including scopes and magnifiers. The system is a lot smoother than quad-rail setups, removing unnecessary weight and making the gun more portable. Nearly any item you place on the rail fits the weapon nicely and complements the flip-up sights to aid your precision. As for the construction, the AEG has a number of high-quality materials. The upper and lower receivers are made of metal, whereas the buffer tube is CNC-machined. The motor grip and stock are made of fiber, delivering a lightweight yet robust design.
Speaking of the motor grip, the component is equipped with positive textures to improve handling. Coupled with a one-piece outer barrel, it offers terrific stability and helps reduce wobbling. The magazine is mid-capacity and can store 120 rounds. While it's not as capacious as some other models, it still provides a decent amount of firepower between reloads. Internally, the carbine boasts a full-metal version 2 gearbox with ample room to access the battery. There are also low-resistance wires to stop the battery from causing damage. Plus, the integrated MOSFET controls electricity flow to keep trigger contacts intact. The weapon doesn't come with a battery and charger.
- Lancer Fast Trigger and Fire Cutoff System MOSFET for Electric Flow Regulation and Trigger Contact Protection
- Full Metal Upper & Lower Receivers with CNC Machined Buffer Tube
- Quick Change Spring System for Easy FPS Adjustment for Various Play Environments
- Low-Resistance Wiring to Protect from Battery Damage
- Textured Enhanced Motor Grip for Secure Handling
- Ball Bearing Spring Guide for Enhanced Gearbox Cycle Durability
- Polished 6.03mm Tight Bore Inner Barrel for Enhanced Accuracy
- Upgradable Full Metal Version 2 Rear-Wired Gearbox
- Spacious 20mm Top Rail for Optics and Magnifier Attachment
- Enlarged Trigger Guard for Glove Accommodation and Rapid Semi-Automatic Firing
- Stable, One-Piece Outer Barrel Eliminating Wobble
- KeyMod Railed Handguard with Included Picatinny Rail Segments for Various Accessory Attachments
- Adjustable Crane Style Stock to Suit Shooters of All Sizes