Lancer Tactical Low FPS Enforcer Blackbird Skeleton Airsoft AEG Rifle, Black/Gold
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
The M16/M4 weapon platform is a highly versatile design that can be modified in nearly unlimited ways. You can find many unusual variants by looking hard enough. This Lancer Tactical Enforcer Blackbird Skeleton AEG rifle is one example.
The “Skeleton” refers to the many lightening cuts on the gun to reduce its total weight and yet remain functional. The handguard and receiver have a large number of such cuts. These holes are also aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
This rifle comes with an M-LOK handguard that has diagonal slots. Diagonal M-LOK slots are excellent for mounting backup iron sights or optics, as the user only has to cant the rifle slightly and aim. The position is also quite comfortable to shoot in. Otherwise, you can still mount your usual selection of accessories, such as foregrips, PEQ boxes, and flashlights. Aftermarket attachments for firearms easily fit because the slots are identical to those on real weapons.
The top receiver rail remains a Picatinny rail because it’s the standard for optics. The gun comes with flip-up iron sights but you can remove them if not needed. The Alpha stock is a beefy design that reduces kick and recoil. It’s a larger stock that boasts a telescoping body to fit various shooters. Where it differs from some counterparts is the storage compartment for a 70-round magazine.
This small magazine might not seem like much, but you might need it for emergencies. The stock is also linked to the pistol grip for maximum stability. The flat-face trigger is connected to the MOSFET within, a system designed to register all trigger pulls and extend service life. You can modify the firing modes by opening the rifle. Only do so when you’re ready.
- Equipped with Lancer Tactical's electric trigger unit (ETU) and Mosfet for optimized performance and rapid trigger response
- Reinforced metal version 2 gearbox with smooth 8mm bearings and 18:1 steel gears for durability
- Quick change spring design accessible through the buffer tube for easy customization
- Flat trigger and enlarged trigger guard for precise and rapid firing on semi-auto
- Lightweight aluminum free float M-LOK rail system for versatile accessory mounting
- Copper polished 6.03mm tightbore barrel enhances range and accuracy up to 200+ feet
- Comes with 120 round midcap metal training magazine and alpha stock with integrated short magazine storage
- Ergonomically designed polymer texture grip ensures comfortable handling
- Charging handle opens dust cover for rotary style hop-up adjustment
- Full-length 20mm top rail for optics and accessories
- Low resistance wiring prevents battery damage
- Functional safety and firing modes include full-auto and semi-auto