Lancer Tactical Enforcer Skeleton Airsoft AEG Rifle, Black/Navy Blue
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
There are always short-barreled rifles available for the CQB enthusiast. This Lancer Tactical Enforcer Skeleton isn’t just lightweight, but it has lots of stylish cuts to impress even your enemies on the battlefield.
The lightning cuts on the rifle’s receiver and handguard are all aggressive angles and patterns. Thus, the gun becomes lighter and easier to wield in close quarters. The handguard only has a top Picatinny rail, but the others are M-LOK rails. However, although there aren’t any diagonal rails, it is a quad-rail system. The top rail has two folding iron sights attached by default.
The Lancer Electric Trigger Unit and MOSFET both increase trigger performance. The response is snappy and quick, allowing you to hit where you aim. Navy blue furniture also graces this rifle for those who care about aesthetics.
The trigger guard is also designed so gloved users can fire the rifle while staying warm. It’s the perfect weapon for snowy shootouts.
For comfortable firing, Lancer Tactical also upgraded the crane stock. It’s now easier on the shoulders.
- Lancer Electric Trigger Unit (ETU) and MOSFET for optimized performance and snappy trigger response
- Reinforced redesigned metal Gen-2 gearbox with smooth 8mm bearings and high-speed motor
- Quick change spring design for easy spring swaps
- Flat trigger and enlarged trigger guard for enhanced control
- Lightweight aluminum free float M-LOK rail system for durability
- Polished 6.03mm tight bore barrel for improved range and accuracy
- Includes 120-round midcap metal magazine
- Adjustable crane stock for personalized comfort
- Ergonomically designed polymer textured grip for secure handling
- Operable dust cover reveals rotary style hop-up
- Full-length 20mm top rail for optic and accessory mounting
- Low resistance wiring for battery protection
- Full-auto and semi-auto firing modes with functional safety