G&G ARP 556 2.0 Metal M-LOK Rail Airsoft AEG Rifle, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
The G&G ARP 556 2.0 AEG is a short-barreled rifle designed to maximize CQC effectiveness. The SBR is small enough to be concealed in a thick jacket. It also comes with a faux suppressor that satisfies those who like its appearance on guns. The short handguard measures seven inches, as is the case for many SBR M4s. There are three rows of M-LOK rails and one top Picatinny rail. The former system allows for increased customization options that aren’t usually possible with traditional rails. The top Picatinny rail is linked to the receiver rail and accepts the included flip-up iron sights that work across the SBR’s effective range. In addition, this gun comes with a detachable hand stop that prevents your off-hand from slipping during scuffles. It’s best to remove it if you plan to attach a foregrip. Attach red dot sights to the top rail if you’re not keen on using the included iron sights. Otherwise, get some optics that work well with the sights to create a hybrid aiming system. The short GOS-V9 PDW stock may look flimsy, but you’ll notice it’s anything but that as you shoulder the AEG. It’s a stable platform that keeps your rifle on target even during sustained fire. Within the gun is a preinstalled electric trigger unit and MOSFET. You can tell by the flat-faced trigger, a feature that often accompanies these new systems. Experienced operators can modify the MOSFET to allow for three-round bursts. The battery protection keeps the electronics inside safe from any electrical accidents.
This comes with a federally mandated blaze orange tip.
- Sturdy polymer receiver featuring stamped G&G rollmarks for an authentic look
- GOS-V9 PDW style collapsible stock with adjustable stock tube for personalized fit
- Lightweight 7" M-LOK handguard with a skeletonized design, perfect for attaching M-LOK accessories
- Ergonomic motor grip with an enhanced trigger guard, facilitating easy handling even with gloves on
- Flat faced competition style trigger, textured selector switch, and mock bolt catch for aggressive aesthetics
- Integrated MOSFET protects wiring and offers programmable 3-round burst or fully automatic firing modes
- Enhanced Trigger Unit (ETU) enhances trigger response and cyclic rate for improved performance
- Includes a detachable hand stop for added control and customization options