G&G ARP 556 SMG Airsoft AEG Rifle, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
If you are looking for a new unique primary weapon for your arsenal, then G&G has got you covered! The G&G ARP 556 CQB AEG Airsoft Gun is the bigger M4 magazine capable full metal brother of ARP9. This gun is designed to be an absolute CQB monster capable of maneuvering through those close quarters battle environments while keeping your profile small and being easy to point. The G&G CM16 ARP9 Carbine is a compact SMG constructed of full metal to ensure long lasting durability while also making this weapon realistically weighted and ready for any airsoft encounter. The short inner barrel makes this weapon ideal for CQB engagements while still being powerful and accurate enough for long range battles as well. The G&G ARP 556 is a unique and exciting entry into CQB M4 style rifle combat. At the rear of the rifle is a retractable PDW style stock to house a 11.1v LiPo battery (Not Included) and also ensures players of any size can use this rifle comfortably in any situation.
Utilize the 5” Milspec MLOK rail on the front of the rifle to attach rail segments for the installation of a wide variety of tactical accessories. Customize your CM16 ARP 556 Carbine with your choice of optic accessory thanks to the RIS top rail, to fully optimize your airsoft gun to its maximum potential. The integrated adjustable flip-up iron sights are perfect for zeroing in your target as is, or can be flipped-down out of the way for your choice of optic accessory. A traditional full metal G2 gearbox from G&G was used, featuring 8mm bearing and bushing set to ensure rapid and smooth gear change and less maintenance needed. G&G has also installed a pre-programmed MOSFET chip that is able to stop batteries such as LiPo from overdrawing and becoming dangerous. The MOSFET is also programmable to fire from full auto to three-round burst. The Electronic Trigger Unit increases overall trigger response and assists in preventing burnouts or locks in rapid semi-auto firing. By combining a rugged full metal build with the power and accuracy needed to out-gun the competition, G&G has created an AEG that will surely resonate with players of all skill levels and play styles.
- Durable carbine receiver with matte anodized finish and stamped G&G rollmarks, resembling billet style
- Adjustable PDW style collapsible stock with stock tube for personalized fit
- 5" M-LOK handguard compatible with various M-LOK accessories for customization
- Ergonomic motor grip with enhanced trigger guard for comfortable and easy handling, even with gloves
- Aggressive details including a flat-faced competition-style trigger, textured selector switch, and mock bolt catch
- Integrated MOSFET protects wiring and allows programmable firing modes: 3-round burst or fully automatic
- Enhanced Trigger Unit (ETU) enhances trigger response and cyclic rate for improved performance