Crosman Full Metal CO2 Powered 0.177 Cal Airgun, Gray/Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
If you’re a fan of SIG/Swiss Sauer AG, you’ll immediately recognize this Crosman PFM16’s shape and style. It highly resembles a combination of a SIG P226 frame and the Beretta M92’s slide. You’ll find it an excellent target practice and plinking air pistol.
The weapon is made entirely of metal and has a wraparound rubber grip panel. It provides a comfortable grip for shooters and has plenty of texturing. Even after extensive practice, your hands won’t feel sore.
You get a clear sight using the fixed irons sights mounted on the slide. They’re serviceable, but nothing exceptional. This pistol doesn’t have a scope mount slot or Picatinny rails.
Even so, you’ll find it a helpful target practice gun. It fires .177 steel BBs at 400 FPs courtesy of 12g CO2 cartridges. Pull the grip panel back to reveal where the slot for the metal cartridges.
A safety catch is found on the right side of the gun, but this is a lever instead of the typical slide safety on Crosman’s air pistols. Practice firearm safety rules when shooting.
- Operates on CO2 power.
- Utilizes 12-gram CO2 cartridges.
- Designed to shoot steel BBs.
- Boasts a compact and portable design.
- Features a 20-shot, spring-activated, removable BB magazine.
- Equipped with fixed front and rear sights for accuracy.
- Constructed fully in metal for durability.
- Advised not to shoot steel BBs at hard surfaces to avoid rebound.