Crosman Full Auto AK1 CO2 Powered 0.177 Cal Airgun, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
Crosman offers more than full-auto AR-15 air rifles. The AK1 is another product in this family. It’s based on the world-famous AK platform, with a particular emphasis on the AKM’s look. However, this air rifle has its wooden furniture replaced with modern counterparts.
The quad RIS handguard will accept any Picatinny-compatible accessories like foregrips, lasers, and PEQ boxes. Many aftermarket products for airsoft replicas or firearms fit nicely.
The stock is a sleek modified crane design. It operates similarly to the ones on AR-15s, but this stock is foldable, as AK rifles don’t have actual buffer tubes. The folding design lets you wield it in tighter spaces.
A length of Picatinny rail is present on the receiver dust cover. It’s the designated spot for optics, and you can mount whatever you like.
This gun requires two 12 g CO2 cartridges for each magazine as an air rifle. The magazines hold 28 rounds and can be emptied within two seconds. This isn’t considered unusual with a cyclic firing rate of 1,400 rpm.
If you know how to use an AK rifle, this AK1 air gun will feel familiar.
- Powered by CO2
- .177 caliber precision
- 28-round quick-drop magazine
- Achieves up to 430 FPS velocity
- Rapid firing at 1400 RPM
- Grip with checkered design for enhanced handling
- Fixed front sight for targeting
- Detachable and adjustable rear sight
- Top Picatinny rail for optics
- Three additional 13-slot Picatinny rails for accessories
- Convenient folding stock
- Adjustable buttpad for custom length of pull
- Integrated sling attachment points
- AK-style compatible grip
- AR-style compatible stock and buffer tube
- Requires dual 12 gram CO2 cartridges