APS XTP CO2 Gas Blowback Airsoft Pistol, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
This XTP pistol is made by APS for low-FPS requirements. Some venues enforce muzzle velocity limits for close-quarters engagements, and APS has responded to popular demand. This pistol can accept low-velocity green gas magazines.
XTP stands for eXtreme Training Pistol. The replica is designed to let users mimic training with a firearm, so many actions are similar to operating an actual handgun. For example, there’s an ambidextrous safety catch.
The pistol has a polymer frame and metal slide. The plastic meets mil-spec requirements and can withstand forces that destroy regular polymers. A metal slide, barrel, and hammer are for realism and durability because these are moving components.
A competition-style trigger is included with this sidearm, and it’s a flat-face trigger. Thus, you can follow up shots rapidly and with less exertion.
Mount your favorite accessory on the bottom of the frame. There’s a standard 20mm Picatinny rail compatible with various attachments.
You can use any APS ACP Tokyo Marui magazines with this pistol. It has a compatible nozzle that lasts 10,000 rounds.
- Injection-molded frame with ergonomic grip and 20mm under-barrel accessory rail
- Front and rear slide serrations for enhanced grip
- Flat-faced competition-style trigger for precise control
- Ambidextrous frame-mounted safety for ease of use
- Beveled magazine well for easier reloading
- Uses nylon-reinforced polycarbonate Tokyo Marui spec nozzle with steel hammer and nozzle frames
- Compatible with Tokyo Marui magazines
- Nozzles tested to withstand up to 10,000 rounds before failing