APS XTP CO2 Gas Blowback Airsoft Pistol, Multicam Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
This is the Multicam Black version of APS’ eXtreme Training Pistol. The entire surface is coated with a licensed Multicam hydrographic film, which makes for a unique appearance. Anyone carrying this weapon will easily stand out from the crowd.
The XTP is designed to meet venue FPS limits, especially during CQC engagements. Since BBs flying too fast can cause injuries, this weapon can reach as low as 300 FPS with green gas magazines. Usually, the CO2 propellant makes BBs fly at 350 FPS.
APS designed the XTP to take Tokyo Marui ACP magazines. This pistol also has a Tokyo Marui nozzle to match. After 10,000 rounds, you’ll have to replace the nozzle.
The polymer frame and metal slide are a combination seen on many modern pistols. Besides being lighter, polymer can still withstand extreme stress. This is even more so as the company uses materials that comply with military specifications.
You can attach lasers and lights to the bottom 20mm Picatinny rail. It’s a standard rail that accepts many real-world and airsoft products.
- Injection-molded frame with ergonomic grip and 20mm under-barrel accessory rail
- Front and rear slide serrations for enhanced grip
- Flat-faced competition-style trigger for precise control
- Ambidextrous frame-mounted safety for ease of use
- Beveled magazine well for easier reloading
- Uses nylon-reinforced polycarbonate Tokyo Marui spec nozzle with steel hammer and nozzle frames
- Compatible with Tokyo Marui magazines
- Nozzles tested to withstand up to 10,000 rounds before failing