WE Tech 1911 Hi-Capa T-Rex Competition Gas Blowback Airsoft Pistol, Black/Gold
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
Competitive shooting has some different requirements from tactical shooting, as the gun is modified chiefly for speed and accuracy. Nevertheless, you can still use this Black/Gold WE Tech 1911 Hi-Capa T-Rex Competition Gas Blowback Airsoft Pistol in combat. It’s powerful enough to hit enemies 30 yards away.
The ported slide exposes the barrel while also reducing slide weight. The advantages this act brings are less muzzle flip and faster travel time. Therefore, you can shoot quicker and hit targets despite quick trigger pulls.
The iron sights work well for competition shooting, but you can replace the rear sight block with a micro red dot sight. You can hit targets even faster, similar to competitive 3-gun shooters.
You have a functional beavertail safety that promotes firearm safety, as it prevents firing without a firm grip. Of course, the ambidextrous safety catch also works.
A beveled magwell is attached to the pistol grip, and its purpose is to guide magazines into the proper slot. With this component, you can keep your eyes on the target while reloading, trusting the bevel to prevent missing.
- Full metal ported slide, skeletonized trigger, and hammer for faster response
- Metal outer barrel with silver finish and ports for reduced weight
- Realistic blowback semi-automatic firing
- Well-crafted design for accuracy and strong kick
- Lightning ported front and serrated rear slide for smooth racking
- Long integrated metal Picatinny rail for flashlight and laser mounting
- Ambidextrous thumb and beavertail safety for preventing misfires
- Double-stacked 30-round pistol magazine for fewer reloads
- Green and orange fiber optic sights for target acquisition
- RMR mounting plate for rear optic attachment
- Removable rear sight for micro dot sight installation (dot sight not included)