VFC Avalon VR16 Saber Carbine M-LOK AEG Airsoft Rifle, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
This is the Carbine length rifle in VFCs Avalon series of AEGs. The gun features a full metal body with an M-LOK rail system and QRS stock. It is very well made, as is to be expected from VFC. This rifle is lightweight and durable. The Avalon trademarks are engraved into the receiver for an authentic look. A picatinny rail runs along the entire top of the AEG providing ample space for mounting optics. The sights are attached to the rail and can easily be flipped down or removed if desired. The QRS stock provides an easy to access battery compartment and adds to the aesthetics of the gun as well. In addition, a QRS pistol grip and 120 round mid cap mag come standard with this AEG. The mag release and fire selector are fully ambidextrous for easy access for both right and left handed players. An ambidextrous rear sling mount is also built into the rifle.
Internally this gun is extremely well built and backed up by a 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty. The gearbox is VFCs new ECS version 2 gearbox. The ECS has many cool features including a quick change spring, 8mm ultra high speed bearings, and built in MOSFET trigger. The hop up is fully adjustable and accessible by opening the dust cover.
- VFC manufacturer
- Avalon Saber Carbine model
- Sleek black color
- M-LOK rail type for accessory attachment
- Impressive velocity of 380-390 FPS with 0.20g BBs
- Large magazine capacity of 120 rounds
- Backed by a 1-year manufacturer's warranty through Umarex USA
- Full metal construction for durability
- Adjustable hop-up for improved accuracy
- Versatile firing modes: full auto, semi auto, and safe
- Full metal Version 2 ECS gearbox for reliable performance
- Built-in MOSFET for enhanced electrical system protection
- 8mm high-speed bearings for smooth operation