Valken Tactical M4 CQB AEG, Black V 2.0
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
The Valken Battle Machine CQB is built exactly for what the name implies, CQB. This little M4 is designed for optimal CQB performance. The gun shoots at around 330 FPS with 0.20g BBs, making it legal to use at most indoor arenas. The gun is short and compact, making it easy to maneuver around corners and through hallways. The stock is adjustable to six different lengths to suit the arm length of the user. It is also where the battery is stored. The pistol grip is molded for a comfortable and stable grip on the weapon. The gun comes with a 300 round high capacity magazine and a tactical foregrip. Internally the gun is build with a solid full metal version 2 gearbox. The gun is a full metal hop-up unit as well. It is covered by a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
Battery & Charger are not included.
- 330 FPS Spring (With 0.20 gram precision BB)
- Standard Torque Motor
- Full Metal Standard 18:1 Ratio Gears
- Stainless Steel 6mm Oil Less Bushings
- Anodized Aluminum Type 0 Cylinder
- Full Metal Double O-ring Cylinder Head
- Full Seal Nozzle w/ Inner O-ring
- Ported Piston Head
- 1-Metal Tooth Piston
- Full Metal Spring Guide
- Full Metal 1-Piece Hop-Up
- Anodized Aluminum 6.05 Inner Barrel 363mm
- Removable Fuse Block
- Mini Type Tamyia Connectors
- HDP (High Density Polymer) Receiver "Matte Black"
- HDP (High Density Polymer) Carbine RIS 7.0"
- HDP (High Density Polymer) Ergonomic Grip
- HDP(High Density Polymer) Vertical Grip
- HDP(High Density Polymer) SF Crane Stock
- HDP (High Density Polymer) Flip Up Rear Sight
- Metal Fixed "A Frame" Front Sight
- Metal 2 Piece Outer Barrel 14mm CCW "Left Hand" Thread (CQB Length)
- Metal Mil-Spec Buffer Tube
- Metal Mag Catch
- Metal Upper Receiver Threads