Valken Tactical Battle Machine M4 SD AEG V2.0 Airsoft Rifle, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
VALKEN BATTLE MACHINE, VERSION 2.0!
AFTER THE SUCCESS OF THE GENERATION 1 BATTLE MACHINE, VALKEN POURED A HUGE AMOUNT OF R&D AND IMPROVEMENTS INTO THE SRC MANUFACTURED GEN 2 DESIGN.
Valken's battle-tested AEGs now feature significantly improved internals and externals asked for by the airsoft community. These features include:
Redesigned Motor Grip
- Shimless design with an extra large adjustment screw makes it easier to adjust motor height with less chance of losing the motor plate shim.
- Vented motor plate for extra cooling to prolong the life of the motor
Improved Gear Set & Piston
- 30% increase in gear strength due to 20% thicker gears and better materials
- Stricter manufacturing tolerances and QC to ensure teeh are meshing perfectly
- Piston upgraded to have 6 metal teeth to prevent stripping
Barrel and Hop Up Overhaul
- 7mm Hop up Clip for better retention and stability
- More secure hop up adjustment wheel for eliminating hop-up drift
- CNC barrels are now much more accurate and consistant from shot to shot
Revamped Trigger Assenmbly
- 150% stronger components offer significantly more resistance to wear and tear
- Improved trigger for smooth and consistant trigger pull
This M4 variant by Valken Tactical has the look, feel, and functionality of an effective CQB weapon. The built in aluminum mock suppressor give the gun a "special ops" look that you usually end up paying extra for with most airsoft rifles. A set of easy to deply flip up sights are included with the gun, making it a breeze to attach virtually any type of optic that may be desired. The stock can be adjusted to six different positions and also houses the battery of this airsoft gun. The grip is molded for a more secure and comfortable grip than a standard M4. The suppressor is removable giving the player the option to use this gun in an even more compact form. Internally the gun features a full metal version 2 gearbox and an anodized 300mm inner barrel with a 6.05mm inner diameter. The hop up is also full metal which is usually an aftermarket upgrade on most rifles in this price range. A 300 round high capacity magazine is included. To top it all off this gun is covered by a 1 year manufacurer's limited warranty.
Battery and charger sold separately.
- 330 FPS Spring (With 0.20 gram precision BB)
- Mini Type Tamyia Connectors
- Removable Fuse Block
- Anodized Aluminum 6.05 Inner Barrel 300mm
- Full Metal 1-Piece Hop-Up
- Full Metal Spring Guide
- 1-Metal Tooth Piston
- Ported Piston Head
- Full Seal Nozzle w/ Inner O-ring
- Full Metal Double O-ring Cylinder Head
- Anodized Aluminum Type 0 Cylinder
- Stainless Steel 6mm Oil Less Bushings
- Full Metal Standard 18:1 Ratio Gears
- Standard Torque Motor
- HDP (High Density Polymer) Receiver "Matte Black"
- Metal Upper Receiver Threads
- Metal Mag Catch
- Metal Mil-Spec Buffer Tube
- Anodized Aluminum SD Barrel Extension
- Metal 2 Piece Outer Barrel 14mm CCW "Left Hand" Thread (CQB Length)
- HDP (High Density Polymer) Flip Up Dual Profile HV "Hi-Viz" Front & Rear Sights
- HDP(High Density Polymer) SF Crane Stock
- HDP (High Density Polymer) Ergonomic Grip
- HDP (High Density Polymer) Carbine RIS 7.0"