Valken Battle Machine AEG V2.0 TRG-L Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
Valken Battle Machine, Version 2.0!
After the success of the Generation 1 Battle machine, Valken poured a huge amount of R&D and improvements into the SRC manufactured Gen 2 design.
Valken's battle-tested AEGs now feature significantly improved internals and externals asked for by the airsoft community. These features include:
Redesigned Motor Grip
- Shimless design with an extra large adjustment screw makes it easier to adjust motor height with less chance of losing the motor plate shim.
- Vented motor plate for extra cooling to prolong the life of the motor
Improved Gear Set & Piston
- 30% increase in gear strength due to 20% thicker gears and better materials
- Stricter manufacturing tolerances and QC to ensure teeh are meshing perfectly
- Piston upgraded to have 6 metal teeth to prevent stripping
Barrel and Hop Up Overhaul
- 7mm Hop up Clip for better retention and stability
- More secure hop up adjustment wheel for eliminating hop-up drift
- CNC barrels are now much more accurate and consistant from shot to shot
Revamped Trigger Assenmbly
- 150% stronger components offer significantly more resistance to wear and tear
- Improved trigger for smooth and consistant trigger pull
In addition to all of those improvements, Valken and SRC have added some awesome new externals. The unique Valken multi-position crane stock easily fits most nunchuck or crane style batteries and is vented to keep batteries cool during intense full-auto firefights. The Keymod & Picatinny wire-cutter style RIS combines the best of both worlds: A modular KEYMOD side rails as well as picatinny/weaver upper and lower rails. High visibility flip up front and rear iron sights improve aiming at targets near and far even in low-light conditions. The externals are nylon-reinforced polymer which maintains it's durability yet cuts the weight and pricetag of the rifle significantly.
- 350 FPS with 0.20g BBs
- Version 2 Gearbox
- Nylon FIber Polymer Externals
- Picatinny/Weaver/Keymod Wirecutter style RIS
- Crane Stock houses Crane/Nunchuck style batteries (not included)
- 310mm Inner Barrel
- Flip-Up Front/Rear Sights
- Improved Internals and Externals
- OEM by SRC
- Black and Battleship Grey two-tone coloration