UTG Type 96 Army Digital Airsoft Sniper Shadow Ops
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
The UTG Type 96 Sniper Rifle combines firepower and comfort and delivers unbelievable performance. The thumbhole stock provides comfort and stability. The bolt action rifle shoots exceptionally. For sniper fans, the Type 96 Sniper Rifle delivers equally breath-taking performance (in the airsoft realm) at OVER 450 fps muzzle velocity - allowing you to snipe targets at twice the regular distance of unmodified AEGs. The stock of the L96 holds a high capacity (23 rounds) magazine. Using the APS2 bolt system and barrel as the main platform, this Type 96 sniper rifle also sports high end performance parts for greater accuracy and power.
- One piece precision metal barrel
- Adjustable hop-up system
- High power pin-point accuracy performance
- Effective long range shooting
- Complete picatinny mounting rail systems
- UTG deluxe picatinny mount foldable bipod complete with cleverly designed tri-rail bipod adaptor
- Ultimate bolt action airsoft spring rifle
- Spare magazine
- Spring powered deluxe speed loader
- Tactical sniper rifle sling
- Overall Length: 45"
- 450-480 fps with .20g BBs
- 410-420 fps with 0.28g BBs
- 310-320 fps with 0.43g BBs
The majority of this gun is metal. Only the stock is ABS, the rest of the gun (barrel, trigger, receiver, scope, scope mounts, bolt and bolt handle) are metal. Package: Included with the UTG Type 96 are two 23 rd magazines, tri rail quick release bi-pod adapter, UTG weaver rail bi-pod, UTG speed loader and a sling. Screws to install the action and barrel are in the stock. To get the screws, turn the stock upside down. You'll see two holes with one screw in each (one behind the triggerguard & one in the stock). Use the large Allen wrench (included) to attach the barrel to the stock.