Umarex T4E Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 Series Quick-Piercing .43 Cal Co2 Magazine
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
Be prepared for all day skirmishes by picking yourself up a spare 8 round magazine for your Smith & Wesson M&P9 paintball pistol. This magazine is specifically designed to be used in the T4E Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 series .43 caliber Co2 blowback paintball pistols from Umarex. Constructed fully from metal with a high tension internal spring, this magazine can easily withstand hard drops and a high rate of fire. What differentiates this magazine from the classic version is the new and improved Quick-Piercing winding wheel which drastically cuts down the time it takes to change out Co2 cartridges. Smith & Wesson went ahead an included a spare spring for when using rubber balls as opposed to paintballs. A single 12g Co2 cartridge powers this magazine and is housed directly inside. Stock up on everything you need before your next match with this 8 round magazine option from Umarex.
- Designed for Umarex T4E Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 Series .43 Caliber Co2 Blowback Paintball Pistols.
- Sleek Silver and Black finish.
- 8-round magazine for ample shots during gameplay.
- Utilizes a single 12g Co2 cartridge for reliable and efficient operation.
- Full metal construction ensures sturdiness and durability for extended use.
- Provides consistent and smooth blowback action for enhanced realism.
- Allows for easy and fast CO2 cartridge replacement, minimizing downtime.
- Comes with an extra spring for added convenience and backup during maintenance or repairs.