Umarex T4E HDS Double-Barrel .68 Cal Co2 Paintball Shotgun, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
Turn heads during your next paintball match when you show up with the new T4E HDS Double-Barrel Shotgun from Umarex. This one of a kind paintball gun is constructed with full metal barrel system and polymer grip and handguard to provide utmost durability while remaining lightweight and easily manageable during long battles. Two barrels means two shots being fired simultaneously at your enemies, greatly increasing your chance of success. The dual trigger system allows users to fire shots one at a time or both at the same time, but must be reloaded once both triggers have been pulled.
The T4E HDS shotgun has a .68 caliber barrel opening and uses the corresponding sized paintballs, rubber balls, pepper balls, or chalk balls depending on user preference. A single 12g Co2 cartridge powers this paintball gun which is housed in the pistol grip, and can be swiftly swapped out thanks to the quick-piercing winding wheel under the grip. A small 20mm picatinny rail on the handguard opens this shotgun up to a wide range of customization options such as the addition of a flashlight or laser sight. A rear sight assists users in zeroing in their targets with ease. To load this rifle, simply press the button beneath the handguard and snap the front of the barrel system downloads and load in your preferred ammo. Coming out of the box firing at 200 FPS, you will have no problem reaching your intended target. Try out something different when picking out your next paintball gun and try out the new T4E TDS Double-Barrel Shotgun from Umarex.
- Double barrel design with a selector switch for versatile shooting options
- Shoot each barrel independently or simultaneously for increased firepower
- .68 Caliber for compatibility with various projectiles including paint, powder, rubber, and pepper balls
- 200 FPS velocity for effective and accurate shots
- 7.7-inch barrel length for optimal balance between maneuverability and accuracy
- Lightweight at 3.75 pounds for easy handling during extended gameplay
- 2-round capacity for quick follow-up shots
- Quick Piecing CO2 Chamber that utilizes a 12-gram CO2 cartridge for efficient power
- Durable metal barrel tubes for long-lasting performance
- CO2 charge indicator to easily monitor the remaining gas level
- Barrel selector for easy switching between barrels
- Picatinny style accessory rail for attaching additional accessories and enhancing customization options