Lancer Tactical Gen 2 9mm Style Battle X CQB Carbine Airsoft AEG, Grey
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
Looking for a compact and lightweight airsoft rifle for your CQB and close quarter skirmishes? Check out the Lancer Tactical Gen 2 9mm Style Battle X CQB Carbine Airsoft AEG Rifle in grey. With a durable polymer 9mm style carbine receiver that is similar to popular billet style receivers, this rifle chambers 9mm style magazines versus traditional M4/M16 magazines. The adjustable PDW-style collapsible stock and M-LOK handguard make this gun very good for CQB and mounting your favorite M-LOK compatible tactical accessories.
Internally, this airsoft rifle boasts the same performance as any other Lancer Tactical series AEGs. The full metal Version 2 gearbox, 18:1 gear ratio, 8.4v 23k RPM motor, and 6.03mm tightbore inner barrel offer consistent and reliable performance. The adjustable hop-up and 120-round magazine capacity (compatible with most 9mm style magazines) provide excellent accuracy and sustained firepower. This airsoft rifle also features a top 20mm picatinny rail to mount scopes, sights, and magnifiers.
The Lancer Tactical Gen 2 9mm Style Battle X CQB Carbine Airsoft AEG Rifle uses the Lancer Tactical quick change spring system that makes changing your gun to meet indoor and outdoor FPS regulations quick and easy. The battery and charger are not included, but this airsoft rifle can use either an 8.4v NiMH brick or 7.4v Lipo stick battery. Don't let its compact size fool you, the Lancer Tactical Gen 2 9mm Style Battle X CQB Carbine Airsoft AEG Rifle packs a punch and is ready for any close quarters battle.
- Lancer Tactical 9mm Style Carbine AEG - Gen 2 Series Functionality in a Compact Design
- High-Performance Internals for Consistent Performance
- Compact and Lightweight 9mm Billet Style Receiver
- Chambered for 9mm Style Magazines, Deviating from Traditional M4/M16 Design
- Durable Polymer 9mm Style Carbine Receiver with Billet Style Aesthetics
- Adjustable PDW Style Collapsible Stock for CQB Maneuverability
- Quick Change Spring System for Easy FPS Regulation Adjustment
- M-LOK Handguard for Versatile Tactical Accessory Mounting
- Top 20mm Picatinny Rails for Scope, Sight, and Magnifier Attachments