Lancer Tactical Enforcer Gen 2 Battle Hawk 4" PDW Airsoft AEG Rifle, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
Many CQC experts have ample experience with the M4 carbine due to how common it is. However, instead of adapting to a new weapon, the Lancer Tactical Enforcer Battle Hawk comes in a four-inch version. You don’t need to learn new motions to fight up close.
The four-inch barrel necessitates a short handguard, and this one has M-LOK slots and a top Picatinny rail. There’s not much room for attachments, but you can still add some for quality of play. There is enough for red dot scopes.
The included flip-up iron sights are serviceable, though not the best option for CQC. You can still use them in a pinch.
The tiny telescopic stock is extendable and doesn’t take up much space, a necessity for short-barreled rifles like this one. You can remove it to access the quick spring change system.
A flat-face trigger is installed on this SBR. It’s more responsive than traditional designs.
- Integrated Lancer Tactical Fast Trigger with MOSFET for Electrical Flow Regulation
- Realistic Feel with Full Metal Body Construction
- M-LOK Handguard for Extensive Accessory Mounting Options
- Low-Resistance Wiring to Safeguard Against Battery Damage
- Durable Ball Bearing Spring Guide to Counteract Gearbox Stress
- Enhanced Motor Pistol Grip Featuring Positive Texturing
- Polished 6.03mm Tight Bore Inner Barrel for Superior Accuracy
- Accessible Full Metal V2 Rear-Wired Gearbox Facilitates Battery Management
- 20mm Top Optic Rail to Accommodate Various Optical Attachments
- Enlarged Trigger Guard Coupled with Enhanced Pistol Grip
- Sturdy, Wobble-Free One-Piece Outer Barrel Design
- Upgraded Gearbox: 18:1 Steel Gear Set & High-Speed Motor