Lancer Tactical Blazer 13" M-LOK Proline Series M4 Airsoft Rifle with Delta Stock & Mock Suppressor, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
The Lancer Tactical Blazer 13" M-LOK Proline Series M4 Airsoft Rifle is the perfect rifle for any airsoft enthusiast looking for a reliable and stylish AEG rifle. This airsoft rifle has a full metal upper and lower receiver, handguard, and outer barrel, giving it a realistic feel and look. It is equipped with a full metal Version 2 gearbox that features ultra smooth 8mm bearings, 18:1 steel gears, steel teeth polycarbonate piston, ball bearing spring guide, and a 25k neodymium high speed motor. The quick change spring system allows for fast and easy spring changes whether you play indoor or outdoor.
The Lancer Tactical Blazer 13" M-LOK Proline Series M4 Airsoft Rifle model has a mock suppressor that offers a tactical look, which cannot be taken off. It also features a lightweight full aluminum free float licensed M-LOK rail system that provides plenty of rail space to mount your favorite M-LOK compatible accessories. The rifle comes with a full length 20mm picatinny top rail that allows users to mount optics, lights, lasers, and magnifiers. It also includes upgraded flip-up front and rear iron sights with a quick deploy release.
The Delta style stock is lightweight compared to standard crane style stocks and offers a modern look. The rubberized stock buttpad provides a great cushioning pad when shouldering the rifle. This airsoft rifle comes with a 140 round mid-cap magazine, a cleaning rod, a bag of sample BBs, a patch, and a manual. The Lancer Tactical Blazer 13" M-LOK Proline Series M4 Airsoft Rifle is rear wired via small Tamiya and is recommended to use a 7.4v small stick LiPo battery (battery and charger not included).
- Full Metal Receivers and Handguard for Realistic Feel and Appearance
- Lancer Electric Trigger Unit (ETU) with Fire Cutoff System Optimizes Performance and Trigger Response
- Integrated Mock Suppressor for a Tactical Look (Non-Removable)
- Reinforced Metal Version 2 Gearbox with 8mm Bearings, 18:1 Steel Gears, and a 25k High-Speed Motor
- Quick Change Spring System for Convenient Adjustments
- Lightweight Aluminum Free Float M-LOK Rail System for Versatile Accessory Mounting
- Full-Length 20mm Picatinny Top Rail for Optics and Additional Accessories
- Upgraded Quick-Deploy Flip-Up Front and Rear Iron Sights
- Modern, Lightweight Delta Style Stock
- Rubberized Stock Buttpad for Enhanced Comfort When Shouldering the Rifle