Krytac Full Metal Trident MKII SPR / PDW Upper AEG Airsoft Rifle, Dark Earth
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
You’ll make light work of your Airsoft opponents with the cutting-edge Krytac Trident MKII SPR AEG rifle. The weapon is designed for comfortable shooting and comes with all the firepower you need to come out on top in your skirmishes.
The item comes with a 16-inch barrel and 13-inch free floating KeyMod handguard, giving you a plethora of customization options. The handguard also features three prongs in the front section that can brace your weapons against barricades. This means that there’s no need to install an aftermarket stop rail.
The aluminum receivers are of modern design with an etched KRYTAC logo next to an incorporated trigger guard. Furthermore, you get a Defiance pistol grip to enhance the comfort while shooting the rifle, lowering your fatigue. Plus, there’s an ambidextrous locking bolt and fire selector, making the gun equally accessible to right and left-handed players.
The hop-up features as many as 15 customization settings and an adjustment wheel you can use to quickly determine the amount of required hop. To the back of the rifle lies the battery stock with two battery configurations. You can fit nunchuck-style batteries inside the tubes or place a lithium polymer battery to the back of the stock right before the buttpad.
Internally, the MKII contains a reinforced gearbox with MOSFET that manages electronic signals and keeps trigger contacts unharmed. The corners surrounding the cylinder are smooth, reducing the risk of fractures. Additionally, the quick-change springs can be removed without tearing apart the gearbox. Lastly, the piston and the gears are highly durable, and the torque motor can pull off up to 30,000 revolutions each minute unloaded.
- Krytac billet style Aluminum alloy receivers for durability and realism
- Includes PDW upper for a low-profile alternative
- Integrated MOSFET and quick change spring system for easy maintenance
- Ambidextrous fire selector for versatile use
- Realistic locking bolt and bolt release for authenticity
- Adjustable rotary hop-up for improved accuracy
- Licensed KRISS® TR110 rail system for accessory attachment
- Custom designed KRISS® motor grip for enhanced comfort
- 6-position Krytac battery stock for adjustable length of pull