G&G CM18 MOD1 Two-Tone Tan/Black Powered by Valken V12 Engine
- Calculated at Checkout
(You save )
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
Valken's engineers brought the Valken V12 HPA engine to the airsoft market to challenge Polarstar. Built and assembled in the USA, their engine replaces the traditional electric and spring powered gearbox. The Valken V12 engine is a top of the line programmable high pressure air powered gearbox. The V12 engine comes pre-installed into a tried and true G&G nylon-reinforced polymer body. With a few simple trigger pulls, the engine can be programmed for rate of fire as well as semi and full auto functionality on the fly. Externally body is based off of the G&G CM18 MOD1 and is another example of a high quality, reliable rifle from G&G Armament's Combat Machine Line. The MOD has several features which we feel are improvements over some of the other rifles in the Combat Machine series. On the MOD 1 G&G has extended the rail system to cover the entire length of the barrel, providing ample space for optics, lasers, flashlights, foregrips, or any other rail mounted accessory that might be desired. This rifle comes standard with front and rear flip up sights, that are fully adjustable and can easily be removed if needed. The body is made of a durable fiberglass reinforced ABS plastic, making the gun lightweight and easy to maneuver with. The crane stock is adjustable to 6 different positions. The hop up on this AEG is adjustable and is accessed by pulling back on the charging handle. Lastly, the flash hider on this rifle has external threads, allowing a screw on flash hider QD barrel extension to be added. Overall, due to its versatility this is an excellent choice for either field or CQB play. Features:
365-375 FPS at 100 PSI with 0.20g BBs
- V12 Engine installed and tested by Valken's professional techs.
- Factory programmed and ready to shoot out of the box.
- Trigger/LED trigger controlled programming that is tool-less and requires no disassembling of the rifle.
- Pre-installed upgraded Maple Leaf bucking and nub.
- Program lock-out mode allows player to cap rounds per second and fire modes to for various event rule sets and field limits.
- The V12 currently comes with the stock Black Nozzle, but other nozzles are available through Valken.
- Battery and Air Source sold separately.
- Inner Barrel: 275mm
- Velocity: 365-375 FPS (FPS chrono'd with a .20g Valken Tactical Precision BB at 100 PSI)
30 Day Return & Warranty