WE Tech Hi Capa 5.1 "Dragon" M1911 Gas Blowback Airsoft Pistol, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
Some 1911 designs have what’s called a split slide. Instead of one whole block of metal, only the rear part moves. The front is fixed to the frame all the time.
This WE Tech Hi Capa 5.1 “Dragon” M1911 Gas Blowback Airsoft Pistol has a split slide, meaning the gas blowback action will only move the rear slide back. It’s a relatively uncommon design that is sure to turn heads.
The front sight has a fiber-optic insert. When coupled with the low-profile adjustable rear sight, it works in all scenarios you’ll want a handgun to work in. Point-blank to short-range are the best distances, however.
For extra durability, the weapon has a full-metal design, so the slide, frame, and barrel are made of aluminum.
Unlike some of the cousins in WE Tech’s Hi-Capa 5.1 series, this one has a full-length bottom rail. You can mount larger accessories on the handgun, though your holster should be able to hold everything.
The light-pull three-hole skeletonized trigger is similar to those used in actual 1911 designs. It takes less pressure to discharge BBs, and you can fire the pistol as fast as your fingers can move.
The functional beavertail grip safety works alongside the ambidextrous safety catch, preventing accidental shooting.
- Entire full metal frame and slide for durability
- Realistic blowback semi-automatic firing
- Powerful and accurate design with strong kick
- Attractive front lightening porting and serrated rear slide
- Ergonomic non-slip stippled grip for excellent handling
- Skeletonized trigger for enhanced aesthetics
- Functioning beavertail safety to prevent misfires
- Includes a double-stacked 30-round magazine for fewer reloads
- Skeletonized hammer and ambidextrous thumb safety
- Bladed front and adjustable rear sights for improved targeting
- Gas blowback system suitable for various climates