Valken ASL+ Romeo AEG Airsoft Rifle, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $149
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
This black Valken ASL+ Romeo airsoft rifle is a brand-new, powerful addition to the standard ASL airsoft electric guns. Both the internal and external components have a new set of features that help bring the battlefield fighting experience to new heights for both entry-level and advanced fighters.
The new addition to the internal structure includes a 22:1 ration gear set, a piston with metal teeth, and radial-style cuts in the gearbox shell. These changes put less stress on the gearbox, which helps boost the overall rifle performance. This 6mm rifle has a hop-up unit in the rotary style and also brings additional locking settings.
There’s a new three-position PDW-style buttstock along with two QD attachment points (sling mount) when it comes to the external components. Some players will be pleased to learn there’s also a modular lock-compatible rail.
The Valken ASL+ Romeo AEG’s 300-round high-capacity magazine is a perfect solution for players who work on increasing their warfighter efficiency and want to spend less time refilling their mags. All you have to do to recharge the device is drop the BBs inside without using speed loaders.
The package includes the gun, a magazine and a magazine adapter, a cleaning and anti-jamming rod, an orange marking tape, and a manual.
The battery and charger for the Valken ASL+ Romeo AEG are sold separately. We have a few battery recommendations that all work with the small Tamiya connector:
- Valken’s LiPo 7.4V 1000mAh Stick Airsoft Battery
- LiPo 7.4V 1300mAh PEQ Airsoft Battery
- Li-Po 7.4V 1600mAh Brick Airsoft Batter
- Magazine type: Hi-cap, 300-round; compatible with M4
- 6.5-inch MLOK rail (nylon fiber)
- Muzzle FPS: 330 (1.05 Joules), with .20 BBs
- Nylon fiber receiver (Billet Style)
- Mock suppressor dimensions: 38 mm x 98 mm
- Ambidextrous fire selector and mag
- PDW-style pistol grip
- A system that allows quick spring change
- 22:1 ratio metal gears
- Motor type: Long
- Battery: Sold separately; wired to the back using a standard small Tamiya connector
- Charger: Sold separately
- Bushings: 8mm
- Gearbox: Version 2
- Inner barrel: 225m
Note: Battery & Charger DOES NOT come with purchase of rifle (Check Recommended Batteries above)