Matrix Sportsline Daniel Defense Licensed Mk18 Mod.1 Airsoft AEG Rifle w/ G3 Micro-Switch Gearbox, Dark Earth
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
The Matrix Sportsline Daniel Defense Licensed Mk18 Mod.1 Airsoft AEG Rifle is a high-performance airsoft rifle designed for players who want to dominate the battlefield. Licensed by Daniel Defense, this rifle features a durable full metal construction and a versatile design that makes it perfect for any situation. The rifle is equipped with a G3 micro-switch gearbox, which allows for quick and easy upgrades, as well as a long type high-torque motor for improved performance. It also features an adjustable hop-up system that helps improve accuracy and range, and a 300 round high-capacity magazine that keeps you in the game longer. The rifle has a muzzle velocity of 1.72 joules, making it perfect for outdoor play. The Matrix Sportsline Daniel Defense Licensed Mk18 Mod.1 Airsoft AEG Rifle is compatible with most M4/M16 series magazines, and comes with a high-capacity magazine included in the package. The rifle is also wired to the buffer tube with a Tamiya connector and is compatible with 9.6v NiMh and 11.1v LiPo butterfly type batteries. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned airsoft veteran, the Matrix Sportsline Daniel Defense Licensed Mk18 Mod.1 Airsoft AEG Rifle is the perfect choice for your next skirmish.
Note: Optic shown is NOT included.
- Lightweight polymer RIS with quad Picatinny rails
- High-strength nylon fiber reinforced polymer receiver, stock, buffer tube, grip, and RIS
- Matrix/S&T Gen 3 LiPo ready gearbox with micro-switch trigger and quick change spring guide
- Integrated MOSFET for improved power usage, motor performance, and trigger response
- Flat top receiver allows mounting of optics or other accessories (Removable carrying handle)
- Adjustable 6 position SOPMOD style stock
- Metal 300rd high-cap magazine