Matrix Mk18 Mod 1 Sportline Airsoft AEG Rifle w/ G3 Gearbox & Daniel Defense Rail System, Black/Tan
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
The Matrix Mk18 Mod 1 Sportline Airsoft AEG Rifle, licensed under EMG and manufactured by S&T, is a high-quality airsoft gun that is perfect for airsoft enthusiasts looking for an affordable yet reliable option. This AEG rifle features a durable Gen 3 full metal gearbox with a micro-switch trigger and an adjustable hop-up for superior accuracy. The lightweight and sturdy polymer frame are reinforced with a Daniel Defense rail system, allowing for the easy attachment of accessories such as flashlights, lasers, and optics. The gun also has a removable carrying handle and a flat top receiver for added customization options. The rifle is powered by a 9.6v NiMh 1600mAh or an 11.1v LiPo Butterfly Type battery (recommended), wired to the buffer tube with a Deans connector. The adjustable 6-position SOPMOD-style stock provides the shooter with maximum comfort and control during gameplay. This airsoft rifle comes with a 300-round high-capacity magazine compatible with Matrix, Tokyo Marui, and other similar M4/M16 series airsoft AEG magazines. With a FPS range of 370-400, the Matrix Mk18 Mod 1 Sportline AEG rifle is perfect for both indoor and outdoor airsoft fields. Order now and experience the thrill of airsoft battles with this top-quality AEG rifle.
Note: Optic shown is NOT included.
- High-strength nylon fiber reinforced polymer receiver, stock, buffer tube, grip, and carrying handle.
- Features an S&T Gen 3 LiPo-ready gearbox with micro-switch trigger and quick-change spring guide.
- Equipped with an integrated MOSFET for improved power usage, motor performance, and trigger response.
- Comes with a monolithic top rail that allows you to attach optics and other accessories with ease.
- Picatinny / 20mm RIS quad rail handguard provides a sturdy mounting point for lights, lasers, optics, grips, and other standard accessories.
- Features a CQB sling mount on the rear of the receiver.
- Comes with an adjustable 6-position SOPMOD style stock with QD sling swivel attachment points for greater customization.
- Also includes a metal 300rd high-cap magazine to get you started right out of the box