Lancer Tactical Proline 7" Keymod Rail w/ Picatinny M4 Carbine AEG Airsoft Rifle, Tan
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
The Lancer Tactical may have all you need to excel in your Airsoft skirmishes. Both the exterior and interior have fantastic components that can turn you into a consistently accurate sharpshooter. The front of the gun is home to metal upper and lower receivers. Combined with a CNC-machined buffer tube, you get a weapon that can withstand considerable impact. There's also a polished motor grip that features positive texturing to improve your handling and aid your accuracy. Speaking of accuracy, the gun comes with Picatinny and KeyMod Rails that support numerous precision enhancements. You can install a bevy of optics to help you take down distant enemies. The one-piece outer barrel neutralizes wobble to further improve your performance. When you find yourself in a close-quarter combat skirmish, you can adjust the gun's length by folding the stock. This makes the weapon easier to carry, allowing you to swiftly respond to any threats.
The trigger guard works well for users who like to wear gloves. The model is enlarged, leaving plenty of room for your fingers. Another component you can modify is the hop-up. The adjustable piece can put extra spin on your BBs to help them travel farther and reach opponents from greater distances. As for the interior, there's the fire cut-off system MOSFET that regulates electricity flow and protects trigger contact. It prolongs the gun's lifetime by preventing premature breakdown caused by low-quality triggers. You also get a quick-change spring mechanism to quickly adjust muzzle velocity. The battery and charger are sold separately.
- Equipped with a built-in Lancer Fast Trigger and fire cutoff system MOSFET for efficient electric flow regulation and trigger contact protection
- Full metal upper and lower receivers, along with a CNC machined buffer tube, provide durability and a realistic feel
- Quick change spring system enables easy FPS adjustment to suit different playing environments, whether indoor or outdoor
- Low-resistance wiring design safeguards against potential battery damage
- Enhanced motor grip with positive texturing enhances handling and control for optimal performance
- Durable ball bearing spring guide capable of withstanding higher stress during gearbox cycles
- Polished 6.03mm tight bore inner barrel enhances air seal and boosts accuracy
- Full metal Version 2 rear wired gearbox allows for easy upgrades using a wide range of aftermarket parts
- 20mm top rail provides sufficient space for mounting optics, scopes, and magnifiers
- Enlarged trigger guard accommodates users wearing gloves and allows for rapid firing in semi-automatic mode
- Sturdy one-piece outer barrel ensures stability and eliminates wobbling
- KeyMod railed handguard with included picatinny rail segments enables attachment of KeyMod or picatinny accessories for customization
- Adjustable crane-style stock with multiple positions accommodates shooters of all sizes, providing comfort and versatility