Lancer Tactical Gen 2 9" Nylon Polymer M4 Airsoft AEG Rifle, Black/Tan
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
It doesn’t take much to convince any airsoft fan of the importance of a customizable rifle. This Gen 2 M4 from Lancer Tactical might not look imposing, but the possibilities it brings are endless. You’d never expect it to have this much potential.
The faux suppressor is purely for aesthetics because many players love how they look on guns. It has an orange tip, as required by federal law.
The quad RIS handguard is ready for all manner of accessories, such as sights, lasers, and foregrips. The top rail isn’t seamlessly linked to the receiver’s rail, but this isn’t a major concern. The box includes a set of flip-up sights that don’t interfere with any scopes.
Speaking of optics, the top rails will accept red dot sights, long-range scopes, or mid-range ACOG scopes. Choose whatever you like as long as it’s a Picatinny accessory.
This rifle comes with a telescopic crane stock as with many standard M4s. However, you can swap it out for other buffer tube-compatible stocks. Note that the buffer tube is where the quick spring change system is housed.
- Stylish Black and Tan Color Scheme for a Dual-Tone Tactical Appearance
- 9-Inch Lightweight Nylon Polymer Handguard with Picatinny Rail System
- Durable Nylon Polymer Upper and Lower Receivers for Reduced Overall Weight
- Upper Picatinny Rail for Easy Attachment of Optics
- Non-Removable Tactical Mock Barrel Extension for Enhanced Visual Appeal (Not Tracer Compatible)
- Precision 6.03mm Tight Bore Inner Barrel for Optimal Distance and Accuracy
- Quick-Detach Sling Mount Integrated on the Stock
- Lancer Tactical Quick Change Spring System for Convenient Spring Modifications
- Includes Removable Flip-Up Front and Rear Iron Sights for Aiming Assistance