Lancer Tactical Enforcer Blackbird Skeleton Airsoft AEG Rifle, Black & Purple
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
This is the black-and-purple version of the Lancer Tactical Enforcer Blackbird Skeleton AEG Rifle, part of the company’s ProLine series. This weapon isn’t for a beginner because it has features that can be too complicated for them. It takes advanced skills to make the most of this AEG rifle. There are plenty of lightening cuts on this rifle, hence the moniker “Skeleton.” The free-floating handguard has most of the cuts, but the receiver has plenty too. You’ll find the rifle to be lighter than expected.
The handguard is an M-LOK, containing several rows of M-LOK slots. There are also diagonal slots for those who want to mount accessories in these unique positions. Suitable candidates include backup sights, lasers, and more. Otherwise, you’re free to mount other accessories however you wish. PEQ boxes, foregrips, and others are all free game. The receiver has a top Picatinny rail that accepts the rear iron sight. You can attach your favorite optics instantly and fold the sights down.
Lancer Tactical’s Alpha stock is an intriguing design, an overbuilt stock to reduce kick and recoil. It’s still extendable if your arms are longer, which is a big plus for rifles. The stock also houses a 70-round short magazine for emergencies. The pistol grip is linked to the stock, and the combo is made for maximum stability even when firing in full-auto. You’ll find the weapon easy to handle even if it is a bit heavier. Consider adjusting the electronic trigger and MOSFET when you gain the knowledge. It’s not too difficult, but beginners will likely find it more challenging.
- Lancer Tactical ETU and Mosfet for optimized performance and trigger response
- Reinforced metal version 2 gearbox with smooth 8mm bearings and steel gears
- Quick change spring design accessible through buffer tube
- Flat trigger and enlarged trigger guard for improved control
- Lightweight aluminum free float M-LOK rail system
- Polished tightbore barrel for enhanced range and accuracy
- Includes 120 round midcap and 70 round short magazines
- Ergonomic polymer textured grip for comfort
- Adjustable rotary hop-up accessed through dust cover
- Full-length top rail for optics and accessories
- Low resistance wiring for battery protection
- Full-auto and semi-auto firing modes with functional safety