KWA Original AEG2.5+ SCARLET-47 Airsoft Rifle, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
As part of KWA’s KO line, the KWA Original AEG2.5+ SCARLET-47 Airsoft Rifle, Black pays homage to classic weapons while offering a sturdy feel. The rifle comes with KWA’s polymerization treatment, which ensures a lightweight feel and realistic look. Better yet, you don’t lose out on sturdiness with the polymer body, which is capable of taking a beating during rugged shooting sessions.
The built-in side charging handle eliminates the need for a standard charging handle, allowing for a better shooting position while improving your accuracy. This rifle has a 2.5+ adjustable FPS gearbox and allows you to install your chosen electronic trigger group. With its 120-BB capacity, the KWA Original AEG2.5+ reduces the need for reloading when you’re entrenched in a firefight.
And its rapid rate of fire means you’re not going to get caught short when confronted with moving targets. You can also choose between safe, semi-auto, and full auto modes, giving you a choice between concentrated fire or spray and pray. It uses a lithium polymer 11.1-volt T-Plus battery. Unfortunately, batteries and chargers aren’t included. However, it does come with an orange mock suppressor out of the box.
- Equipped with KWA's enhanced v2.5+ gearbox for FPS customization
- Ultra-lightweight polymer receivers from KWA Original (KO) line
- Ready for drop-in triggers and popular MOSFETs/electronic triggers
- Features K.O.R.E. polymer M-LOK handguard and PTS flip-up sights
- Quick-deploy PDW stock for rapid adjustments
- User-friendly with ambidextrous, large controls
- Convenient side-mounted charging handle for ambidextrous use
- Ergonomic KWA pistol grip with unique texture
- Durable full metal two-port muzzle brake
- Unified one-piece rotary hop-up
- Comes with KWA M-LOK vertical grip and two M-LOK rail sections.