G&G PCC 45 AEG Airsoft Rifle, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
Low weight, compactness, and maneuverability are essential when it comes to CQB (close-quarters battle) conditions. The G&G PCC 45 AEG airsoft rifle brings all these features together in a single package. Even better, you can use this rifle for battles that aren't in close quarters, making it a great all-around airsoft rifle choice. Best of all, it's easy to get parts or a magazine for this mean firearm.
The G&G PCC 45 looks like your standard M4 rifle gun package from a distance. Upon close inspection, every airsoft enthusiast will quickly realize that this is a rifle with a completely different role in the field. You won't find many airsoft guns with a long barrel and large magazine that performs this well in CQB environments. Feel like you're carrying a sniper rifle even close up!
We're talking about a rifle with safety, semi-auto, and full-auto options, along with a 300-round magazine capacity. The integrated MOSFET system protects the wiring of the weapon and adds a three-burst option in between semi-auto and full-auto modes. This is what makes it so great for CQB: you can control the stock and the burst rate. Thanks to the renowned G&G gearbox, the PCC 45 brings the same performance as the CM16 M4 but in close quarters, making it superior to most of its peers. Plus, you can carry a large magazine without it weighing you down.
Although it doesn't boast the same precision as the CM16 M4, it fares well in medium-distance conditions, especially if upgraded with optics.
The PCC 45 AEG utilizes a 7.4V small stick battery. Unfortunately, the regular package doesn't include the battery or the charger, so you'll need to purchase this separately. We have these in our shop. The charger used here is typical for the battery type regardless of manufacturer, so an airsoft enthusiast is likely to have one lying around somewhere in their bag.
Ergonomic grip with trigger guard for comfortable, safe play in a nice package.
MOSFET wiring protection programmable system keeps your gun in great condition.
ETU (Enhanced Trigger Unit) for improved cyclic rate and trigger response, making this a great quality gun.
- Features an aluminum 8-inch M-LOK handguard for attaching accessories and enhancing customization options
- Equipped with a G2 gearbox that allows for quick and easy spring changes
- Pre-installed 4th Gen MOSFET and ETU 2.0 for improved performance and electronic control
- Ambidextrous selector and bolt catch for convenient operation by both right-handed and left-handed users
- Comes with a skeletonized folding stock for compact storage and enhanced maneuverability
- Front wired with a QD lever for easy battery installation and accessibility
- Includes a 110-round midcap magazine for reliable feeding during gameplay
- Recommended power source is 7.4v Li-Po stick battery for optimal performance (battery not included)