G&G MXC 9 Enhanced Version Airsoft Rifle, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
Anyone who enjoys close-quarters engagements and wants to take enemies by surprise can rely on the G&G MXC 9 Enhanced Version Airsoft Rifle. The black airsoft rifle has a compact, lightweight body, and foldable stock, ideal for various firing preferences.
Built by G&G Armament for CQB environments, this durable and powerful weapon makes a great primary choice for dealing with swarms of combatants. The enhanced model rifle holds 130 rounds in a standard magazine and pushes the capacity to 170 rounds with the extended mag.
Users can appreciate the polymer construction for its strength and light weight. If maneuverability and quick-firing are bread and butter tactics, the G&G MXC 9 Enhanced Version Airsoft Rifle can accommodate your every need.
The action is fully adjustable. Therefore, users can personalize this airsoft SMG to fit their playstyle, firing style, and tactics. Another notable highlight is the ambidextrous mag release system. Both lefties and righties can use the G&G SMG without drawbacks.
The MXC 9 features similarities to the SIG Sauer MCX and Scorpion EVO 3 guns, which should make it feel great in the hands of an experienced airsoft player. That and the M-LOK rail take its aesthetics and performance to the next level.
It’s worth noting that the battery rests in the stock and isn’t affected by its angle. Collapsing the stock or keeping the SMG compact doesn’t impact its firing ability, reliability, or accuracy. Users can freely switch firing stances to fit any scenario. Its versatility makes it stand out as one of the fastest and most practical programmable SMGs for airsoft players.
Note: This comes with a federally mandated blaze orange tip.
- Constructed from high-strength, reinforced polymer for durability
- Features fully ambidextrous controls for versatile handling
- Equipped with a CNC-machined aluminum M-LOK handguard with a hard anodized finish and an integrated handstop for stability
- Ergonomically designed motor grip with an enlarged trigger guard to accommodate gloved use
- Innovative "Conductive Folding Hinge Stock" conceals the battery compartment, eliminating external wiring
- Incorporates the G&G ETU (Electronic Trigger Unit) and Gen.4 MOSFET for enhanced trigger response and electrical efficiency
- Utilizes the G&G G2 gearbox equipped with a quick-change spring guide for easy power adjustments
- Flat-faced competition style trigger for a crisp, responsive pull
- Magazine compatibility extends to both G&G MXC9 and PCC45 magazine models for flexible ammunition carrying options