G&G Knight’s Armament SR-15 E3 MOD2 M-LOK AEG Airsoft Rifle, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
The SR-15 E3 Carbine MOD2 is the latest addition to Knight’s Armament’s line of high quality airsoft replicas. Knight’s Armament has partnered with G&G to provide the airsoft community with authentic fully licensed replicas highly regarded by training forces worldwide. This next level AEG is constructed fully from metal to provide a realistic and extremely durable build. The full metal handguard features multiple M-LOK sections, giving players a wide range of options when it comes to tactical accessories. A full length 20mm picatinny top rail lets players add their favorite optic sight when not using the integrated flip-up KAC front and rear sights. The adjustable multi-position rear stock allows for easy transportation and can easily alter the overall size of this rifle for easier maneuverability in CQB engagements.
Utilize the adjustable hop-up to account for various wind speed and target range, for the most accurate shot every time. This fully licensed rifle features authentic trademarks without the construction for added realism and recognizability. Internally, this AEG is fitted with a fully upgradable Version 2 gearbox with an upgraded ported piston head for maximum internal compression and airflow. The integrated Quick-Change spring system allows the user to quickly and easily swap springs before matches to abide by arena regulations. The SR-15 E3 also features a G2 MOSFET and ETU (Electronic Trigger Unit) which gives the option to program this rifle to burst mode, while providing improved trigger response and protection from shortages. By combining a durable metal build with the power and accuracy needed to take out the competition, Knight’s Armament has created an authentic replica sure to resonate with airsoft enthusiasts of all play styles.
- CNC machined aluminum alloy fully licensed SR15 receiver assembly and URX 4 M-LOK handguard
- Knight's Armament ambidextrous selector switches, magazine release, front and rear sights
- Ambidextrous QD sling plate and enhanced trigger guard
- Stamped Knight's Armament trademarks
- Full length top rail for mounting optics and accessories
- Metal version 2 gearbox with 8mm bearings and bearing spring guide
- G&G's inline wired G2 burst control MOSFET and electronic microswitch trigger contacts
- High-speed 25,000 RPM motor for enhanced performance