G&G GR14 EBR Long ETU (Deans) AEG Airsoft Rifle, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
Both seasoned warriors and rookie players will appreciate the G&G GR14 EBR Long Barrel model. The rifle comes with a pre-installed Mosfet and ETU electronic trigger, along with a full metal barrel assembly and receiver. It also has a plastic piston head that prevents blowback. Thanks to the 470 round hi-cap magazine, the refill is exceptionally quick and easy. There’s no need for speed loaders, allowing players to simply pop the BBs inside and head to combat. The rifle is compatible with the G-08-130, G-08-042, and G-08-038 mags.Since the hop-up and the rear-sight are adjustable, the G&G’s GR14 EBR Long ETU is highly customizable. It also has an adjustable skeleton stock and a cheekpiece that can be set to different heights. The full metal gearbox is compatible with Tokyo Marui and accepts TM-compatible accessories and upgrade components.
Apart from safeguarding the trigger contacts, the ETU and the Mosfet can be programmed to a three-round burst. There are two automatic firing modes: semi-auto and full-auto, including safety. Players don’t have to worry about the long barrel rifle slowing them down during combat. The G&G GR14 Long ETU is one of the lighter models, weighing 9.92 pounds (4,000 grams). Besides the gun, the package also includes a 470-round hi-cap mag, a jamming rod, and a detailed user manual. The G&G GR14 Long ETU is also Deans compatible, with the recommended battery being a 9.6v small butterfly type.
This comes with a federally mandated blaze orange tip.
- Full metal barrel assembly and receiver
- CNC machined aluminum receiver with Nylon handguard and pistol grip
- Full length 20mm M1913 Picatinny compatible chassis system for optics and other accessories
- Full metal, Tokyo Marui compatible gearbox with the ability to accept TM compatible upgrade parts and accessories
- Adjustable hop-up system for improved accuracy
- Adjustable rear sight for precise aiming
- Adjustable skeleton stock with a height-adjustable cheek piece for customizable comfort
- Equipped with Version 2.0 ETU and MOSFET 3.0 to protect trigger contacts and allow programming to 3-round burst mode