G&G GC16 Combat Machine FFR 12" AEG, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $149
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
G&G's GC16 Combat Machine FFR Airsoft Rifle features everything that makes the Combat Machine series great, but upgraded to the next level. With an all-aluminum upper and lower receiver and 12" free-floating tubular RIS, this rifle is both lightweight and durable. The tubular free-float rail comes with 3 removable, relocatable 7-slot aluminum rail sections for mounting accessories such as lights, lasers, grips, cameras, and more. G&G's Ergo pistol grip makes for comfortable control of the rifle and houses the high-torque motor. Pulling the ambidexterous charging handle reveals an easily adjustable hop up unit. Wired to the rear with an in-line fuse, the extended Crane style stock comfortable fits most nunchuck style batteries. A metal sling mount ring is also available at the rear of the receiver. The enlarged trigger guard makes shooting this rifle while wearing gloves much easier than with traditional trigger guards. The orange flash hider is threaded for use with some aftermarket mock-suppressors as well. Internally, the G&G Version 2 gearbox is built with durable metal gears and bushings to carry you through the biggest of firefights. Overall, the GC16 Combat Machine FFR AEG is an excellent, lightweight, metal AEG that gives a huge bang for your buck.
The G&G GC16 FFR Features:
- Lightweight Aluminum Upper & Lower Receivers with unique, laser engraved Serial Numbers
- 12" Aluminum Tubular Rail with (3) removable, relocatable 7-slot aluminum rail sections
- G&G Ergonomic Grip housing a G&G High Torque Motor
- G&G's Removable Flip-Up front and rear iron sights
- G&G 120 BB Mid Cap Magazine with built-in special BB follower that feeds every BB into the gun
- Also included: Stick-style ram rod speed loaded, front sight adjustment tool, cleaning rod, and pictoral manual