G&G GC1-46 CQB Full Metal Blowback Modular Airsoft Rifle, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
The sleek, intimidating, and aggressive design of G&G's GC1-46 CQB Airsoft Rifle is only matched by its performance. At ~28" long and 6.1 lbs, this ultralight, durable rifle is built from only the best aluminum and nylon fiber parts and is designed to be both compact and effective in any CQB environment.
G&G's polymer RIS rail system features quick detach mounting points for slings as well as relocatable, removable rail sections along the sides and bottom allowing you to put accessories exactly where you want. Lights, lasers, grips, and cameras are just a few of the many options that are able to mount to this picatinny/weaver rail.
The SCAR style QD threaded flash hider easily fits SCAR style threaded mock silencers without having to replace the tip and void the warranty. The low-profile front iron sight and easily adjustable rear iron sight is also removable for replacement with aftermarket optics such as scopes and holographic red dots.
G&G's ergonomic pistol grip houses a 18,000 RPM high torque motor easily able to operate higher power springs. A 6 position adjustable nylon fiber crane stock holds nunchuck and crane-stock style batteries. G&G also includes their legendary 450 BB High Capacity metal magazine.
- CNC Aluminum, Nylon Fiber, and Zinc Alloy Construction for superior durability and lightweight build quality.
- Removable/Relocatable Rail Sections easily mounted to various points on the all-metal rail system.
- Quick detach sling mount on the RIS system along with a sling mount plate on the back of the receiver allow for multiple sling configurations.
- Removable front and rear iron sights.
- Ergonomic Grip with 18.000 RPM High Torque G&G Motor.
- Simulated 8mm gearbox-driven blowback action for added realism.
- 275mm long 6.04mm diameter inner barrel for precision shooting.
- 28" Long with stock collapsed and 6.1 lbs unloaded.