G&G Cobalt Kinetics Licensed BAMF RECON Airsoft AEG Rifle, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
There are run-of-the-mill AR-15 rifles, and then there’s this G&G Cobalt Kinetics BAMF Recon AEG. This gun might look like an upgraded M4, but that label is a mere understatement. There’s much more to this AEG than meets the eye. The muzzle device in front is purely decorative, but its style is unique and resembles some custom-made muzzle brakes. The gun boasts an M-LOK handguard measuring 13 inches, which is more than enough for your customization requirements. There aren’t any diagonal M-LOK slots but you can attach foregrips, PEQ boxes, and many other devices. Besides the M-LOK slots, there is a short bottom Picatinny rail and a full top Picatinny rail. The latter is seamlessly connected to the receiver rail for flexible scope mounting. Consider attaching your favorite optics to maximize accuracy.
The controls are all fully ambidextrous and eliminate the need for left-handed models. These include the charging handle, magazine release, and fire selector. Anyone who knows how to operate an AR-15 will find this AEG familiar. While you have an electronic trigger and MOSFET, this rifle has an automatic magazine drop feature, though it only works with special magazines. You can use standard M4 magazines on this gun, but the auto-drop won’t activate. The system can also be disabled if you prefer. G&G builds the striking receiver according to the BAMF Recon design, and its design is quite different from a standard M4 receiver. The pistol grip and stock are all replaced with aftermarket designs for extra shooting comfort.
This comes with a federally mandated blaze orange tip.
- Iconic BAMF styling with a 13-inch metal M-LOK rail for customization
- Unique Cobalt Kinetics designed receiver made from durable G&G polymer
- Ver 2 G2 gearbox with quick change spring for easy customization
- Pre-installed MOSFET and Electronic Trigger Unit (E.T.U.) with empty magazine cut-off feature
- Fully ambidextrous controls, including selector switch, charging handle, and magazine catch
- Comes with a 90-round auto-drop advance magazine (ADAM) for reliable feeding
- Features a GOS-V9 PDW stock for adjustable and comfortable shooting positions