G&G CMF-16K AEG Airsoft Rifle, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
G&G’s CMF-16K Airsoft is a neat addition to airsoft gun skirmishes. The manufacturer’s ETU (Electronic Trigger Unit) and G&G systems let you choose from three round bursts using your trigger. On top of that, there’s an audible alarm that notifies you of your selected round burst.
Moreover, the gun looks and feels great in your hands. The body and lower receiver are made of polymer, and the model has a retractable stock and an adjustable hop-up. Additionally, this entry has a fully functional bolt lock that facilitates the adjustment of your hop-up. The weapon also lets you access its ambidextrous selector lever, magazine release, accommodating left-hand players.
The warranty period lasts for 90 days. Note that the weapon doesn’t come with a charger or battery, and we recommend getting the Nuprol 11.1V 1100mAh battery since the gun doesn’t have a lot of battery space. Finally, you can expect supreme trigger responses due to the producer’s 4th generation MOSFET, and the gun has a 450-round metal magazine.
- Polymer rail and receiver for a lightweight build
- Rotary hop-up system for improved accuracy and range
- Large 450-round magazine capacity for extended gameplay
- Equipped with an electronic trigger unit (E.T.U.) for a crisp trigger response
- 4th generation in-line MOSFET for reliable performance and protection
- Ambidextrous selector lever for easy switching between firing modes
- Ambidextrous magazine release for quick and easy magazine changes
- Ambidextrous bolt lock and release for faster reloading and clearing of jams
This comes with a federally mandated blaze orange tip.