G&G CM16 SRF 9 Airsoft AEG Rifle, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
The G&G CM16 SRF 9 is one of several upgraded models in the CM16 family of AEGs. It may not appear as such, but a brief session of handling and shooting will show that is genuinely the case. The 9 stands for the M-LOK handguard, measuring nine inches.
The muzzle brake is threaded and can accept faux suppressors if you like the look. The handguard is skeletonized chiefly to reduce weight and yet it withstands impact stoutly. The M-LOK rails will accept accessories like tactical flashlights, PEQ boxes, and foregrips.
Both top Picatinny rails are connected and will support the included iron sights. These sights have a flip-up design that allows users to clearly aim down red dot scopes. Otherwise, you’re free to remove them from the gun entirely.
This model is the first in G&G’s AEG lines to have a MOSFET Integrated Gearbox. This MIG device also has integrated housings, a technological advancement on G&G’s part. The MOSFET is connected to an electronic trigger that has an empty magazine cutoff.
The stock is actually a folding one, which is not found in traditional AR-15s due to the gas system. However, this is an AEG, and adding a folding stock doesn’t prevent the gun from cycling. This folding stock is connected to a hinge that allows for compact carrying.
The receiver is made of polymer, a material that can withstand shock and drops on the battlefield. While not the most rigid substance, it’s lighter than aluminum and steel.
- Reinforced polymer receiver from G&G SR
- 9 inch metal M-LOK rail for mounting accessories
- Features G&G G2 gearbox for enhanced durability and performance
- MOSFET integrated gearbox (MIG) with built-in MOSFET housing for added safety and reliability
- Patented conductive hinge folding stock (CHFS) technology for easy transport and storage
- Electronic trigger unit (E.T.U.) pre-installed with empty magazine power cutoff for improved trigger response and efficiency
- Full-length Picatinny top rail for attaching optics and other accessories
- G&G GOS-V8 adjustable stock included for customizable comfort and stability.
This comes with a federally mandated blaze orange tip.