G&G CM16 SRF 16 Airsoft AEG Rifle, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
If the CM16 SRF 9 isn’t long enough for you, consider its big brother, the SRF 16. This AEG is a full-sized rifle in modern definitions, and it has a handguard 16 inches long. It’s made to hit targets shorter rifles can’t hit.
With 16 inches of M-LOK slots and Picatinny rails, there’s nothing you can’t fit on this rifle in terms of accessories. Due to the longer barrel, it’s possible to attach a bipod to convert the gun into a designated marksman rifle. ACOG sights or red dots with magnification are all fair play and help with long-range shooting, but close-range sights are acceptable.
The top rails are all precisely linked and accept the included flip-up iron sights. Though these work at maximum range, you’ll find it easier to snipe with a scope.
The SRF 16 has G&G’s MOSFET Integrated Gearbox, a new design that makes electronic trigger units mandatory. Conveniently, the gun already comes with an ETU that boasts an empty magazine cutoff device. This configuration enhances the shooting experience and allows for smooth shooting even in the midst of combat.
For stable shooting, the SRF 16 comes with a GOS-V8 stock. This design is very rigid and helps improve accuracy over long distances. The stock can also fold due to having a Conductive Hinge, a first in G&G’s AEG rifles.
The ergonomic pistol grip is contoured to fit the human hand perfectly. Even after hours of shooting, your palms won’t be sore at all.
- High-strength polymer SR receiver with improved durability
- 16" metal M-LOK rail system allows for attachment of various accessories
- Utilizes the G&G G2 gearbox for enhanced performance and reliability
- First-ever G&G AEG to introduce the MOSFET integrated gearbox (MIG) with built-in MOSFET housing
- Patented conductive hinge folding stock (CHFS) technology allows for easier transportation and storage
- Electronic trigger unit (E.T.U.) with empty magazine power cutoff is pre-installed for added convenience and safety
- Full-length Picatinny top rail provides ample space for mounting optics and other attachments
- G&G GOS-V8 adjustable stock enhances comfort and control during use.
This comes with a federally mandated blaze orange tip.