EMG Barrett Fieldcraft Airsoft Precision Gas Sniper Rifle, Real Wood
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
Introducing the EMG Barrett Fieldcraft Airsoft Precision Gas Sniper Rifle, now available at Airsoft Station. Licensed by Barrett Firearms, this airsoft rifle is built for precision and reliability, making it a must-have for any airsoft sniper. Featuring a real wood finish, this airsoft rifle has a classic look that will impress anyone on the field. With an adjustable hopup, you can fine-tune your shots to hit your targets with precision. The airsoft rifle shoots up to 450 FPS, making it a powerful choice for any airsoft sniper.
The EMG Barrett Fieldcraft Airsoft Precision Gas Sniper Rifle has a magazine capacity of 30 rounds, and works with Tokyo Marui compatible VSR-10 style Airsoft rifle magazines. It shoots using Green Gas and has a muzzle velocity of ~1.01 Joules (measured w/ 0.20g BBs). The inner barrel is 515mm 6.03mm steel alloy tightbore, making it perfect for long-range shots. This rifle is also designed for easy maintenance and comes with a gas nozzle extension, O-rings, and a magazine included in the package. Get your hands on the EMG Barrett Fieldcraft Airsoft Precision Gas Sniper Rifle today, and experience the power and precision that this airsoft rifle has to offer.
Note: Optic shown is NOT included.
- Officially licensed by Barrett Firearms
- Green gas system allows for smoother bolt operation
- Specially designed lightweight stock provides improved ergonomics
- Machined receiver features deep engraved Barrett trademarks and unique facets
- Featherweight "Zero Trigger" requires only 1.2lbs of trigger force
- Machined fluted bolt reduces weight and adds aggressive styling
- Upgraded internal parts for improved performance and durability
- Integrated 20mm optic rail for mounting Picatinny and Weaver optics
- Harris-style bipod lugs at front and rear of the rifle