Crosman M4 Multi-Pump 0.177 Cal Air Rifle, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
Though Crosman offers a full-auto M4 air rifle, this Crosman M4 is a variable pump-action air rifle. It doesn’t require any CO2 cartridges, as you only need to pump it before shooting. No need to worry about lacking air.
Visually, this M4 looks like the real thing, but handling it will reveal its pump mechanism. The handguard moves when you pull it back and has a lower Picatinny rail for foregrips. There are no top or side rails on this handguard.
The only other Picatinny rail is on the upper receiver and houses the flip-up rear sight. This iron sight is unique in that it has two aperture sizes. One is for precision shooting, while the other works best for moving targets and larger objects.
This M4 air gun fires both pellets and BBs. Pellets are held in five-shot clips and slotted into the magazine. There’s a reservoir holding up to 350 BBs.
An adjustable stock is provided to let users of all sizes fire this air rifle. Try it and see which setting is more comfortable before shooting.
- Multi-Pump Pneumatic Mechanism
- 3-10 Pumps Required (Do not exceed 10 pumps)
- Equipped with Bolt-Action Feature
- 18-Round BB Magazine and 5-Round Pellet Magazine
- Comes with a 350-Round BB Reservoir
- Adjustable Aperture Rear Sight for Windage
- Adjustable Post Front Sight for Elevation; Both Sights Removable
- Features Weaver/Picatinny Optics Rails Above Receiver, Below Front Sight, and on Forearm Underside
- Adjustable/Telescoping Stock (Ranging from 30.5" to 33.75")
- Equipped with Sling Loops and Manual Safety
- Includes Sight Adjustment Tool
- Velocity: 660 fps with Steel BBs and 625 fps with Pellets (Note: Manual velocities are incorrect)