BCM Licensed MCMR 11.5" Full Metal Airsoft AEG w/ VFC Avalon Gearbox, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
This BCM MCMR is a fully-licensed AEG with identical markings to its original. As a 1:1 replica, there are practically no differences between the two when it comes to appearances, though the AEG will have an orange tip to comply with U.S. federal laws regarding airsoft guns. This orange muzzle brake also has 14mm negative threading to accept attachments. The handguard is made of metal and has several rows of M-LOK slots, including diagonal ones. These slots are perfect for supporting backup red dots and iron sights, and they readily accept any other accessories you prefer. The top Picatinny rails are linked to eliminate rail gaps that prevent proper optics mounting.
The top rails will accept any Picatinny-compatible optics, though, unlike some guns, this one doesn’t come with flip-up iron sights. You’ll have to mount some sights on your own because shooting without them can be challenging. The pistol grip is checkered to prevent slipping in wet conditions. It also has a different angle compared to the standard M4 grip. An Avalon gearbox within the AEG works alongside a MOSFET and VFC Gen 2 hop-up chamber. These features boost the gun’s performance and responsiveness, allowing shooters to hit targets without much effort. The electric trigger, in particular, is programmable if you prefer additional firing modes. The BCM Gun Fighter adjustable stock has a new compartment that improves battery space, allowing you to slot a 9.6v Small Butterfly NIMH battery inside. The stock is comfortable and truly beneficial in all engagements.
- Officially licensed by Bravo Company MFC Inc., the BCM MCMR 11.5" AEG is an authentic 1:1 scale replica of the real firearm, featuring authorized markings for a true-to-life experience.
- VFC (Vega Force Company) brings their latest AEG technology to the BCM series, combining realism and performance to deliver an outstanding airsoft replica.
- Equipped with the 2021 generation Avalon Gearbox, in-line MOSFET, and VFC Gen 2 hop-up chamber and bucking, this AEG ensures improved feeding, accuracy, and overall performance.
- The M-LOK handguard system, inspired by BCM's KMR handguard, utilizes a top-tier barrel nut and lock-up design, offering modularity and compatibility with a wide range of M-LOK accessories.
- The digital firing control system enhances trigger response and allows for programmable firing modes, including semi-auto, burst, and full-auto, providing versatility for various combat scenarios.
- Features authorized BCM Gun Fighter components, such as the ambidextrous dummy charging handle, trigger guard, and Grip Mod 3 pistol grip, all adorned with official BCM markings.
- Equipped with an authorized BCM Gun Fighter adjustable stock with Mod 1-SOPMOD compartment, offering improved battery space for extended gameplay.
- Lightweight buttstock ribs designed for enhanced mobility, with a built-in QD sling mount for easy sling attachment.
This comes with a federally mandated blaze orange tip.