ASG 11.1v 1500 15C Stick LiPO Airsoft Battery w/ T-Plug
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
This stick 11.1v 1500mAh 20C LiPO battery comes with a female deans plug (t-plug) installed. The slim design allows it to fit in in AEG buffer tubes, crane stocks, and handguards.
- 11.1v 15C Discharge
- 1500 mAh Capacity
- Length: 180mm (7.1")
- Width: 22mm (0.866")
- Cells: 3
Note: A LiPO Balance charger is required to charge this type of battery.
Only use approved LiPo chargers and never use a NiMH or NiCd charger to charge LiPo
- Do not pierce the battery
- Do not disassemble the battery
- Do not short-circuit the battery terminals
- Do not connect the battery directly to an electrical outlet
- Do not strike or throw the battery against hard surfaces
- Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater
- Always disconnect the battery immediately after use, charging or discharging and keep the battery in a cool, dry environment during stand-by periods
- Do not use, throw or leave the battery near heat source such as fire or heater
- Do not dispose of the battery in fire or heat
- The battery should not be charged with more than a current of 1C (e.g. a 1200 mAh battery should be charged with 1.2 A (1200 mA)). Charging with higher currents can potentially damage battery cells or even lead to overheating or other serious failures
- Stop charging immediately if temperature exceeds 45°C
- Stop using battery if temperature exceeds 60°C - Never leave LiPo batteries charging unattended
- Always monitor the charging process of your LiPo batteries so that you can react immediately to any potential problems
- If your LiPo batteries start to balloon or swell up, discontinue charging/discharging/usage
- Before and after use of your LiPo batteries, inspect them to ensure that there is no physical damage or swelling as those are signs of imminent failure
- Read all instructions on the batteries, box & packaging before use.
- Never completely discharge your LiPo battery. Stop immediately when you register a drop in power or rate of fire