APS XTP CO2 Gas Blowback Airsoft Pistol, Desert/Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $199
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
An original design by APS, the XTP is an airsoft GBB pistol for CQC engagements, particularly complying with venues that set FPS limits for such battles. As such, you can use weaker gasses and only output 300-320 FPS as needed.
The frame is an injection-molded polymer component, while the slide is made of solid metal. Both materials are more than capable of withstanding falls and sudden impact. An ambidextrous safety catch is mounted on the frame.
You get a flat-faced competition-type trigger, which is more responsive than a standard curved one. Follow-up shots are smooth as butter as you aim using the tactical iron sights.
The magwell is beveled for easier reloading and uses Tokyo Marui magazines. To this end, it’s equipped with the necessary nozzle. The component will last 10,000 shots before experiencing failure.
A textured pistol grip helps users hold the gun with a firm grip, even with sweaty or gloved hands.
Mounting flashlights, lasers, or combo sights is possible via the bottom Picatinny rail.
- Injection-molded frame with ergonomic grip and 20mm under-barrel accessory rail
- Front and rear slide serrations for enhanced grip
- Flat-faced competition-style trigger for precise control
- Ambidextrous frame-mounted safety for ease of use
- Beveled magazine well for easier reloading
- Uses nylon-reinforced polycarbonate Tokyo Marui spec nozzle with steel hammer and nozzle frames
- Compatible with Tokyo Marui magazines
- Nozzles tested to withstand up to 10,000 rounds before failing