Valken Mod-M Battle Machine AEG V2.0, Black & Grey
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $149
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
The Valken Battle Machine line of airsoft rifles aims to bring high quality and performance AEGs to all airsoft players at an affordable price. Valken has blended many features most veteran airsoft players look for into a standard M4 carbine rifle with their own unique design and style.
The MOD-M is constructed from both metal and durable High Density Polymer (HDP) parts to maximize durability while cutting as much excess weight as possible. At 350 FPS with 0.20g BBs, this carbine is perfectly balanced for both field and CQB play. The custom adjustable HDP crane stock allows this rifle to comfortably fit nearly all shooter and the free-float RIS system is great for mounting aftermarket accessories such as lights, lasers, grips, and more. Overall, the Valken MOD-M is an excellent, affordable AEG for anyone interested in getting a rock-solid rifle they can accessorize with a great warranty without breaking the bank.
External Hardware Features:
- High Density Polymer (HDP) material for both an overall lightweight construction and extremely rugged durability. HDP parts include:
- Upper and Lower Receivers
- Free Float RIS Rail System for mounting aftermarket accessories such as lights, lasers, grips, and more
- Textured Grip
- 6-Position Custom Valken Crane Stock that houses a variety of nunchuck and crane stock style NiMH and LiPO batteries
- Flip up, removable front and rear sights
- Durable metal components such as:
- Two-Piece outer barrel assembly
- Mil-Spec stock buffer tube
- Magazine Catch & Release
- Upper Receiver Threads
- 300 BB High Capacity Metal magazine
Internal Hardware Features:
- Version 2 Gearbox with 6mm Oiless Bushings
- Full Metal Standard 18:1 Ratio Gearset powered by a Long Standard Torque Motor for balanced FPS and Rate of Fire
- Anodized Aluminum Cylinder (Type 1)
- Full Metal Double O-Ring Cylinder Head with Full Seal Air Nozzle with Inner O-Ring to maximize compression.
- Ported Piston Head atop 7 Metal Toothed Piston
- Metal Spring Guide
- Metal 1-Piece Adjustable Hop-Up unit
- Anodized Aluminum 6.05mm diameter, 300mm long Inner Barrel for better range and accuracy
- Powered by 8.4v/9.6v NiMH and 7.4v LiPo Batteries (battery and chargers not included)